F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
do you think it will be possible to jump beachy head at this time?

• Hugs
Reactions: weepingfree and Lostandlooking
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It'll be nice and quiet.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Just be careful. I just got a 200 euros fine for being in the beach yesterday by the police.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Sunset764, GenesAndEnvironment, Spiral and 3 others
Norway

Norway

Sep 3, 2018
There have been jumpers there 2 now in february..both suicides

• Aww..
Reactions: Adamsnolife
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I considered beachy head too but I heard there are patrols there now. I was googling and I found the hagman's cliffs in Devon are 750m and 1050m but it's quite a steep walk to get to the top apparently. The view looks amazing though

Reactions: Norway and weepingfree
Viov

Viov

Aug 13, 2020
I was there in September and October (tho it wasn't lockdown then) and it was deserted. Just a few hikers every now and then. No comparison to how overcrowded it was in August... Oo I wish lockdown would ease. I am waiting to go but am worried about being stopped and fined and not having a place to stay as it is a long journey to get there....

J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I'm really tempted but it is quite far from me and with the lockdown it is difficult.

O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
I'm really tempted but it is quite far from me and with the lockdown it is difficult.

Say you're going for a 'funeral' lol. If stopped. I managed to book a few hotels with intention to ctb in using this lie.
Please choose a dignified method. There are options. Can you get a hold of SN?

Honestly the damage SN does to someone is probably on par with jumping. I don't know if you've seen a SN corpse but it would horrify anyone who comes across it for life.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Pain In The Ass, PeaceSeeker786, TessB and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Beachy head looks like a beautiful place from the vids i've seen. jumping there was actually one of the methods I was thinking about doing in the future but then the patrollers would cause me to have an anxiety attack. I would like my final moments to be peaceful instead of ppl chasing me down and shouting at me.

Last edited: