N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have read people on here who invested their last money in crypto and thought something like this the last chance to save my life. This is really dangerous. I am not an expert but I have read and watched videos about it. 90% who invest in crypto regret it later they said.
This is not a good bet. Only a small amount of people profit from it. There are some experts with a lot of expertise who make a lot of money. But many of them scam amateurs especially crypto influencers. Crypto is a good way to scam people. It is highly speculative and you should be really careful about it. I think this can be like an addiction as for example sport bets. It is highly speculative and often brings more problems and not less.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby, not-2-b-the-answer, Sanva and 1 other person
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Crypto has become a Ponzi/pyramid scheme, maybe the dreams of it having actual utility had some merit, but now it is nothing but exploitation of the desperate masses.

Reactions: Lost Magic, Sanva and noname223
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I did ok with crypto just by buying cheap and sitting on it. I got lucky when it dipped really low a few years back. I've never got into trading or anything. Short selling seems to be a pretty genuine way to make money from it but it takes work and good awareness and telemetry info ro work with. It's not unrealistic from what I've seen. You just need to have a set of guidelines and only play with what you're prepared and can afford to lose. It's quite hard to make it sustainable though because of how volatile thw market is. So for example you can exploit the dips but you have to wait for them to come around and then take a risk on how long they will last. If you can do it as a 'side hustle' then it can be quite good. A bonus to a more modest but stable income. Obviously getting this balance and maintaining the motivation and energy to stick with it is another challenge. Its not a quick money making or passive income stream. I don't thinknit can be shot down entirely though, either.

The name of the thread really hits the nail on the head.... "be careful....."

Reactions: Passersby, Crazy4u and Fragile
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I did ok with crypto just by buying cheap and sitting on it. I got lucky when it dipped really low a few years back. I've never got into trading or anything. Short selling seems to be a pretty genuine way to make money from it but it takes work and good awareness and telemetry info ro work with. It's not unrealistic from what I've seen. You just need to have a set of guidelines and only play with what you're prepared and can afford to lose. It's quite hard to make it sustainable though because of how volatile thw market is. So for example you can exploit the dips but you have to wait for them to come around and then take a risk on how long they will last. If you can do it as a 'side hustle' then it can be quite good. A bonus to a more modest but stable income. Obviously getting this balance and maintaining the motivation and energy to stick with it is another challenge. Its not a quick money making or passive income stream. I don't thinknit can be shot down entirely though, either.

The name of the thread really hits the nail on the head.... "be careful....."
This comment does not fit to your user name. You sound pretty smart and really savvy.

• Love
Reactions: Smart No More
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I'm alive thanks to crypto. There's a lot of money to be made if you follow traditional market trends since crypto coins only use is as an investment and it usually follows the stock market, like in the recent January crash.

There's actually a real use for crypto, it serves as a way to keep what little money you have and use it to pay others. But it only applies if you live in a country with a crumbling economy, that's the reason why Venezuelans, people from Argentina and other broken economies are adopting it as an alternative to their own currency and as a fuck you to their government. It's why I'm moving what little money I have into crypto and foreign currencies, since this year I'm sure shit will hit the fan where I live.

It's very true that people need to be very careful when investing in general, people panic way too much because they invest money that they need and they sell at a loss whenever it loses a bit of value, the key is to invest what you can lose without it affecting your life too much, doing research and having patience when the market dips is not something that many people can do.

• Informative
Reactions: Mixo, Passersby, Crazy4u and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
This comment does not fit to your user name. You sound pretty smart and really savvy.
Thank you for the compliment. I was once very smart and savvy and what you're seeing are echoes of that. Unfortunately I no longer have the ability to hold and juggle much info in one go and my speed of thought is so so much slower than it was back then. I uses to be learning 24/7 but can no longer learn new things. I used to love video ganes and played them semi passively as a hobby. Yesterday I tried to play a bit of Zelda on the Switch. It's a challenging game in some areas but generally can be quite relaxing. For me however, just 30mins of playing leaves me feeling really dazed and spaced out, unable to gather my thoughts for an hour or two after stopping. It's actually heart wrenching and a bit scary. The good thing about writing ia that you get time to put your thoughts into writing at a pace that suits you. If we were to talk in person I think you'd witness somebody frustratedly struggling to express themselves. Again though, thank you for your kind words. It's really nice to have the person I was recognised even now things have changed. Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and Fragile
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Crypto has become a Ponzi/pyramid scheme, maybe the dreams of it having actual utility had some merit, but now it is nothing but exploitation of the desperate masses.
Always has been. ESPECIALLY Non-Fungible Tokens.

Reactions: Sanva and WoAiGou
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
I'm alive thanks to crypto. There's a lot of money to be made if you follow traditional market trends since crypto coins only use is as an investment and it usually follows the stock market, like in the recent January crash.

There's actually a real use for crypto, it serves as a way to keep what little money you have and use it to pay others. But it only applies if you live in a country with a crumbling economy, that's the reason why Venezuelans, people from Argentina and other broken economies are adopting it as an alternative to their own currency and as a fuck you to their government. It's why I'm moving what little money I have into crypto and foreign currencies, since this year I'm sure shit will hit the fan where I live.

It's very true that people need to be very careful when investing in general, people panic way too much because they invest money that they need and they sell at a loss whenever it loses a bit of value, the key is to invest what you can lose without it affecting your life too much, doing research and having patience when the market dips is not something that many people can do.
But this is exactly why it's a pyramid scheme. So you made some money from it, how many invested in Bitcoin when it was at 68k and are now looking at numbers on a computer screen wanting to blow their brains out? For people living hand to mouth with meager savings, there is no money to be made from crypto without massive risks. And the South American countries utilizing Bitcoin and what % of their population benefits?

Awesome that you made money from it, but there are plenty of people still screeching about on social media how crypto is the future and will save us and you have defeated workers throwing what little they have into it to escape the hell they find themselves in. It's exploitive. And many of these influencers know exactly what they are doing.

Crypto will never have true utility because the countries who dominate the global economy (China, USA, Russia, wester Europe) will never take the risks of it competing with their fiat currencies. And why should they?

whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
FULL DISCLAIMER:

I bought high, but at the time I thought it was "low". I think I am a horrible, emotional investor that gets subjugated by FOMO. The only time I made some money was when Solana multipled by 6 in a week, that was very exciting.

I am now waiting for my coins to at least recover the price they had when I bought. From my experience I have to say, only some people have the personality that suits investing. You need nerves of steel, patience and research skills. I only had the research skills.
But this is exactly why it's a pyramid scheme. So you made some money from it, how many invested in Bitcoin when it was at 68k and are now looking at numbers on a computer screen wanting to blow their brains out? For people living hand to mouth with meager savings, there is no money to be made from crypto without massive risks. And the South American countries utilizing Bitcoin and what % of their population benefits?

Awesome that you made money from it, but there are plenty of people still screeching about on social media how crypto is the future and will save us and you have defeated workers throwing what little they have into it to escape the hell they find themselves in. It's exploitive. And many of these influencers know exactly what they are doing.

Crypto will never have true utility because the countries who dominate the global economy (China, USA, Russia, wester Europe) will never take the risks of it competing with their fiat currencies. And why should they?
Let's be very clear, nobody actually cares about the supposed utilities of funny computer-money, we just want to buy low and sell high. The libertarian underpinnings of cryptocurrency are just cute.

The only revolution worth anything will be by refusing to use Google products, buying at Amazon, go to vote or respect "covid restrictions" (and whatever that might come later). Voting with your wallet and making clear that we don't respect our plutocratic overlords until they start pitting their armed hounds and civilians zombies against us.

Last edited:
Reactions: WoAiGou and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021

I don't think crypto currency is the issue in the problems you describe. It's more the influencers ( all kinds of which, should all be strung up imho) and people attempting to enter into and exploit a system they clearly don't understand and haven't done sufficient research on. Its not designed foe that. It's purely designed to be a decentralised currency. Of course there are investment opportunities surrounding that as with any currency but they are not its design so doing so is at ones own risk. Weighing up said risk is clearly on the shoulders of the risk taker and if they didn't perceive a risk more fool them as tradgic and sad as it is to witness. I do feel bad for these people but the blame can't be scewed to suit. If you look at the history of any currency it is obviously that investing at a high point (let alone its highest point in history) raises the chances of loss so significantly that its a fools errand. I' m not saying these poor people deserved their downfall though. If they were influenced to do so I thinknit just reiterates my distain for influencers and solidifies my point. Currency of any kind has more function than investment. In fact its main purpose is to be used transactionally in place of goods and services. Attempting to exploit it for profit is a risk in any terms. If anyone enters into a risk they do so of their own volition and as the OP quite rightly said, they should "be careful". It's not for everyone. But it's not a pyramid scheme either. Otherwise that would mean fiat currency, stocks and even bartering trade represenent pyramid schemes. The big issue is a lack of understanding on many people part and the poor and unfortunate choice to take a risk in hopes of rewards. No matter how unfortunate the circumstances that lead them there. Its not fair these people suffer loss. It really isn't but the blame can't be places on the business or currency they attempted to transition too so much as thwir inability to realisticly grasp it and their choice of timing.

Crypro currency competes with fiat currency regardless of the dominant countries allowance/stance.

Crypto is not the future. It's the present. Much like covid, its something that exists alongside the life we already knew. It will fluctuate in peoples awareness and it will serve it's purpose as a decentralised currency. Some inteligent people will exploit its exploitability and other will try to mimic it either through greed or perceived neccessity and some will get lucky whilst others lose big because they played with money they couldn't afford to lose.

Everyrhing must be judged on individual merit and people have to take responsibility for their actions, win or lose. Influencers, scammers and greed have their places in all this and they are more to blame than currency itself. Especially when used out of its intended purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and WoAiGou
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
FULL DISCLAIMER:

I bought high, but at the time I thought it was "low". I think I am a horrible, emotional investor that gets subjugated by FOMO. The only time I made some money was when Solana multipled by 6 in a week, that was very exciting.

I am now waiting for my coins to at least recover the price they had when I bought. From my experience I have to say, only some people have the personality that suits investing. You need nerves of steel, patience and research skills. I only had the research skills.

Let's be very clear, nobody actually cares about the supposed utilities of funny computer-money, we just want to buy low and sell high. The libertarian underpinnings of cryptocurrency are just cute.

The only revolution worth anything will be by refusing to use Google products, buying at Amazon, go to vote or respect "covid restrictions" (and whatever that might come later). Voting with your wallet and making clear that we don't respect our plutocratic overlords until they start pitting their armed hounds and civilians zombies against us.
The people who have billions in crypto care about the 'utility' of it. And with their money comes power and airwaves, and they repeat their nonsense, and the mid level influencer dweebs who have enough money to actually profit repeat the lies and nonsense and eventually it trickles down to the people who really can't make any money, instead just lose it all. I should preface that I hate all of this, this circus economy, this stock market that has no grounding in reality, capitalism as a whole. If people who make money in the market or via crypto thinks anyone can do it, you're either supremely privileged or just out of touch with reality.
I don't think crypto currency is the issue in the problems you describe. It's more the influencers ( all kinds of which, should all be strung up imho) and people attempting to enter into a system they clearly don't understand and haven't done sufficient research on. If you look at the history of any currency it is obviously that investing at a high point (let alone its highest point in history) raises the chances of loss so significantly that its a fools errand. I' m not saying these poor people deserved their downfall though. If they were influenced to do so I thinknit just reiterates my distain for influencers and solidifies my point. Currency of any kind has more function than investment. In fact its main purpose is to be used transactionally in place of goods and services. Attempting to exploit it for profit is a risk in any terms. If anyone enters into a risk they do so of their own volition and as the OP quite rightly said, they should "be careful". It's not for everyone. But it's not a pyramid scheme either. Otherwise that would mean fiat currency, stocks and even bartering trade represenent pyramid schemes. The big issue is a lack of understanding on many people part and the poor and unfortunate choice to take a risk in hopes of rewards. No matter how unfortunate the circumstances that lead them there. Its not fair these people suffer loss. It really isn't but the blame can't be places on the business or currency they attempted to transition too so much as thwir inability to realisticly grasp it and their choice of timing.

Crypro currency competes with fiat currency regardless of the dominant countries allowance/stance.

Crypto is not the future. It's the present. Much like covid, its something that exists alongside the life we already knew. It will fluctuate in peoples awareness and it will serve it's purpose as a decentralised currency. Some inteligent people will exploit its exploitability and other will try to mimic it either through greed or perceived neccessity and some will get lucky whilst others lose big because they played with money they couldn't afford to lose.

Everyrhing must be judged on individual merit and people have to take responsibility for their actions, win or lose. Influencers, scammers and greed have their places in all this and they are more to blame than currency itself. Especially when used out of its intended purpose.
The vast majority of people invested in crypto do not care about its utility or its ability to compete with fiat currency (which it really doesn't) All they care about is making money from it. It's essentially a glorified stock, but instead if actually owning shares in an entity like a company, you own fairy numbers on some computer. It's utter nonsense like the rest of this sham economy that exists to enrich a small % of the population while keeping the rest of shackled to a dying planet

Last edited:
Reactions: QiTianDaSheng and whatevs
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's certainly not for everyone. It's also a case of expectations. Anyone can do it in theory but the work and effort it takes is proportional to the gains. Its not a get rich quick opportunity unless you have signifact investment and excellent timing and understanding. Even then you have to be willing to lose and therefore should not take risks with money you don't have. Those without these amounts of losable investment money can only ever squirrel away at short selling with an real/reasonable security. It's a case of knowing what you're dealing with. At least as I inderstand it. Maybe I am out of touch woth reality. I'm open to that being the case. I'm certainly not privileged.

Reactions: Fragile
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I don't think crypto currency is the issue in the problems you describe. It's more the influencers ( all kinds of which, should all be strung up imho) and people attempting to enter into and exploit a system they clearly don't understand and haven't done sufficient research on. Its not designed foe that. It's purely designed to be a decentralised currency. Of course there are investment opportunities surrounding that as with any currency but they are not its design so doing so is at ones own risk. Weighing up said risk is clearly on the shoulders of the risk taker and if they didn't perceive a risk more fool them as tradgic and sad as it is to witness. I do feel bad for these people but the blame can't be scewed to suit. If you look at the history of any currency it is obviously that investing at a high point (let alone its highest point in history) raises the chances of loss so significantly that its a fools errand. I' m not saying these poor people deserved their downfall though. If they were influenced to do so I thinknit just reiterates my distain for influencers and solidifies my point. Currency of any kind has more function than investment. In fact its main purpose is to be used transactionally in place of goods and services. Attempting to exploit it for profit is a risk in any terms. If anyone enters into a risk they do so of their own volition and as the OP quite rightly said, they should "be careful". It's not for everyone. But it's not a pyramid scheme either. Otherwise that would mean fiat currency, stocks and even bartering trade represenent pyramid schemes. The big issue is a lack of understanding on many people part and the poor and unfortunate choice to take a risk in hopes of rewards. No matter how unfortunate the circumstances that lead them there. Its not fair these people suffer loss. It really isn't but the blame can't be places on the business or currency they attempted to transition too so much as thwir inability to realisticly grasp it and their choice of timing.

Sensible point re crypto being a different type of currency/transactional service more than investment, at least in intention.

But NFT's are a clear scam, don't you think?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Sensible point re crypto being a different type of currency/transactional service more than investment, at least in intention.

But NFT's are a clear scam, don't you think?
I have to be honest, I know little to nothing of NFT's. I think the first I saw of them was in conjunction with art sales. Am I thinking of the right thing? I'm an artist myself so was quite interested to learn more about it as the artwork I saw was of a high stanfard and fit my tastes to some extent however I got sick and haven't looked into it since then. Instinctively, if I'm understanding it correctly, it does seem quite scammy. Like you can buy the art but never really own it and many others can 'own' or purchase it too. In limited numbers. I'm still uncertain as my understanding limited but I'm not sure the price is worth the product. Perhaps in a more modest manner it has merit. I saw somebody had their artwork in a frame with a fancy usb below encased all fancy so I guess maybe in that instance it's kind of ok but I'm not sure what the point would be as a medium. It's a limited format and possible a victim of over hype and ponsy idiot art types. (not all artist are twats though, btw :)) )
Let's be honest though. A lot of art is scammy and elitist. It's an unfortunate side effect of being produced and consumed by humans.
@whatevs I just looked it up. And yeah, hard to quantify but I can definitely see why it's frowned upon. Its basically a fancy receipt/proof of purchase and ownership for things. Status and kudos. Expensive virtue signaling perhaps? I can see a legitimate use for it but it's current consumer crowd does appear to contain some people of questionable intelegence and or morales. It's not really that relative to cryptos other than it uses a blockchain. It's similarity pretty much ends there. Some have more money than sense. I remember seeing reports of jay Z winning a bid for a watch recently. I forget the brand but it was one he has some recent affiliation with. It was over a million for a watch that you could argue looks like it was covered in a blue plast wrap. Tastes aside I just felt like that money could have been used more productively and a part of me winced. To these people it's a status thing and indicates how much their appearance/ego is worth to them. It also indicates how far removed from reality they may be. Worlds gone mad and its a self perpetuating nightmare at this stage. I just hope that a future upcoming generation is enlightened enough to rembel against what is currently a mainstream epidemic of ignorant hedonism.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019

No one said that there is no risk involved, that's obvious with literally any investment, it's just that crypto is very volatile, but it has always grown and will continue to grow at least in the foreseeable future. People are just dumb for thinking that this easy money without effort, or just plain unlucky since it's very hard to accurately predict the market.

I don't know about the percentage of people in countries with crumbling economies that benefit from bitcoin, but I can tell you that certain businesses in Venezuela are prospering because they finally have an alternative to their hyperinflated socialist currency that is worth less than literal toilet paper. I personally know of a sushi place that receives most of their payments through the blockchain, there are many people who use the cheap energy to mine it as well. But I guess you were the one who discredited my anecdotical experiences on what's going on here in Latin America, so it's pointless to tell you any of this.
The people who have billions in crypto care about the 'utility' of it. And with their money comes power and airwaves, and they repeat their nonsense, and the mid level influencer dweebs who have enough money to actually profit repeat the lies and nonsense and eventually it trickles down to the people who really can't make any money, instead just lose it all. I should preface that I hate all of this, this circus economy, this stock market that has no grounding in reality, capitalism as a whole. If people who make money in the market or via crypto thinks anyone can do it, you're either supremely privileged or just out of touch with reality.

The vast majority of people invested in crypto do not care about its utility or its ability to compete with fiat currency (which it really doesn't) All they care about is making money from it. It's essentially a glorified stock, but instead if actually owning shares in an entity like a company, you own fairy numbers on some computer. It's utter nonsense like the rest of this sham economy that exists to enrich a small % of the population while keeping the rest of shackled to a dying planet
You just hate capitalism and any way of investing money, don't tell us what is and what isn't based on reality if all you can say is capitalism=bad.

Many people can invest and make gains, it's dumb to think that this is just an activity for the wealthy elite or the influencers, and I don't consider myself privilegiad while living in this shithole and dying from a genetic illness.

Besides, the real utility of crypto has shifted towards being an anti-inflation tool for even poor people in most of the world. Just as an example, in Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, about a third of the people use cryptocurrencies, we're talking a country with 200 million people. The world is not just the US, china or Europe. It's actually having a much larger acceptance rate in other places, many of the workers of the world want money and less government control, crypto is the answer. That's the reason why china banned it, they want absolute control over what people do with what little they have.

Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
Every investment carries its own risk, people lose money in stocks too, I've made good prophets out of crypto remember once i invested 1000 dollars and went to bed, when i woke up, it was 70% up. Yes i agree crypto is very risky and you should only invest what you can afford to lose.

Reactions: medjooled11 and Crazy4u
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
But Matt Damon said fortune favors the brave! I think losing all your money is very brave.

Reactions: WoAiGou
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
No one said that there is no risk involved, that's obvious with literally any investment, it's just that crypto is very volatile, but it has always grown and will continue to grow at least in the foreseeable future. People are just dumb for thinking that this easy money without effort, or just plain unlucky since it's very hard to accurately predict the market.

I don't know about the percentage of people in countries with crumbling economies that benefit from bitcoin, but I can tell you that certain businesses in Venezuela are prospering because they finally have an alternative to their hyperinflated socialist currency that is worth less than literal toilet paper. I personally know of a sushi place that receives most of their payments through the blockchain, there are many people who use the cheap energy to mine it as well. But I guess you were the one who discredited my anecdotical experiences on what's going on here in Latin America, so it's pointless to tell you any of this.

You just hate capitalism and any way of investing money, don't tell us what is and what isn't based on reality if all you can say is capitalism=bad.

Many people can invest and make gains, it's dumb to think that this is just an activity for the wealthy elite or the influencers, and I don't consider myself privilegiad while living in this shithole and dying from a genetic illness.

Besides, the real utility of crypto has shifted towards being an anti-inflation tool for even poor people in most of the world. Just as an example, in Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, about a third of the people use cryptocurrencies, we're talking a country with 200 million people. The world is not just the US, china or Europe. It's actually having a much larger acceptance rate in other places, many of the workers of the world want money and less government control, crypto is the answer. That's the reason why china banned it, they want absolute control over what people do with what little they have.
The overwhelming majority of people, many of whom are living hand to mouth, with meager savings, will not make any money from crypto anymore. But they see people like you and so many others say it will go up, so they invest. I ask again, how many people do you think invested at 68k and are now suicidal? How many killed themselves when it dropped to 33k? I'm sure we will never get the numbers.

I take no issues with investing, we live under capitalism and have to survive, do what you must. I take issue with people pumping up this bullshit and acting like it's the salvation when it's just a symptom of the sickness that is capitalism. I'm pretty sure Nigeria now has their own digital currency, but even if they do have to use Bitcoin to navigate their currencies woes, it's only because Africa has been so thoroughly fucked by European colonialism. And how many Nigerians got fucked over when bitcoin's price halved last month. A currency that is dependent on billionaires across the globe is no solution.

Venezuela is not socialist, it is at best a social democracy with some government owned enterprises and basic safety nets. Go look up how much money the US and the UK seized from Venezuela via sanctions because Hugo Chavez stuck it to them, it explains their economic woes a bit more than your socialist boogeyman. China, however is socialist, and it's no surprise they despise Bitcoin, they were one of like 3 countries to experience economic growth during the pandemic, why would they allow something as volatile as Bitcoin to fuck with their economy. Go look up how many people China has lifted up out of poverty since 1949, their people are doing fine and actually approve of their government because it works for them. That's what people want, governments that represent average working people, that's socialism, they don't want your libertarian ancapistan utopia.

• Yay!
Reactions: Fragile
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Crypto is one of the riskiest investments you can have. It is a high risk/high reward category. It reminds me of the derivates business. Crypto needs a lot of research before investing money. You can't have a passive monthly/quarterly automatic investment. You have to buy low and monitor the market. You also need to choose the right crypto currencies to invest in. I would never invest in something like doge coin because it doesn't seem legit to me.

Reactions: whatevs and Passersby
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Venezuela is not socialist, it is at best a social democracy with some government owned enterprises and basic safety nets.
you can't be serious. Social democracy, really??

There's no way you unironically believe that a country with one of the lowest democratic indexes in the world is a democracy by any definition.

If we're going to start with the all too common Schrodinger socialism argument while only blaming capitalism for everything, then I may as well leave this discussion.

WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
you can't be serious. Social democracy, really??

There's no way you unironically believe that a country with one of the lowest democratic indexes in the world is a democracy by any definition.

If we're going to start with the all too common Schrodinger socialism argument while only blaming capitalism for everything, then I may as well leave this discussion.
What does democratic index mean? Who decides these statistics?

Jimmy Carter, a fringe neoliberal said Venezuela had the best election system in the world.

Socialism = worker ownership of means of production, either directly by the workers or a state that represents them. This does not exist in Venezuela as a good portion of their economy is dictated by private enterprise.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I tried to warn people. I could imagine some of the people who lost their money in the new crash have suicidal thoughts now. Crypto is very risky. There seems to be too less regulations for it. I feel very sorry for the people who got tricked into thinking it was a safe method to make profits.