N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Today I have read my favorite news magazine. One article was about the topic of the title. Even some of the elites were scammed the article wrote. Some lost like 2 million. Though also other people lost all their earnings and savings (like 100-200 k). Some considered to commit suicide afterwards. This is why I want to warn the people here to prevent them of getting scammed. Tbh this could be a method how I could have been scammed. Concerning the topic love I am sometimes way too naive. I can remember I almost got scammed on the internet to buy a limited game console. The seller was hacked. Thank God I did not do it. The offer was way too good to be true. I am so thankful I did not do it. It would have haunted me till I die. I am really sensitive about money because poverty will likely/maybe kill me.

Okay now I introduce you to the topic. The scammers are pretty good and savy. Very professional. They use dating platforms (or social media) to search for victims. The pretend to have a crush on you. or (a new investment method) They act like that for a long time before they scam you. Then they introduce this allegedly new method how to make big profits. They show you some crypto currency platforms which are faked. The article wrote they even let you phone with staff of that website so that it seems legit. First you invest some money. Then they warn you the money will be soon lost if you don't invest more. And most people recognize they were scammed way too late. The thiefs often stem from countries where criminal charges are often not applied. The money is often gone.

Yeah now you know the story. I hope you are now careful about it. This is a forum with many people who experienced horrible things. Maybe some people even experienced this. Don't feel ashamed. It is a ruthless and disgusting way to hurt other people. It is abuse of confidence on many different levels.

People can be so cruel.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Check out a documentary named The Tinder Swindler. Its not crypto based but its pretty fascinating in its own right. The amounts of money involved and the convincing nature of the scammers......crazy.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
People still fall for these love scams?