MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I think I've been spamming posts today so I apologise in advance lol. I'll probably delete this later.

I've been really feeling really dysmorphic and obsessed with how shit I look recently, and it's bringing up all sorts of weird thoughts I don't feel comfortable with. I just hate that I have a shitty amalgam of masculine and feminine traits. I have a large forhead and too much body hair, but I'm also extremely small and my hipbones are stupidly wide. I also store what little weight I can gain in my thighs and chest, no matter how hard I try to gain elsewhere.

My size basically makes me walking insecurity fuel for most women because I'm either shorter, slimmer or both. I've actually made a girl cry before when she saw how my waist goes in from my hips! Even if I'm happy as I am, nobody would ever be comfortable to be in a relationship with me. It especially sucks because I have a preference for slightly larger girls, which are more likely to worry about looking small in comparison to a partner.

The weird stuff was that I've realised that I'd look much better as a woman. I don't think I'm transgender, but I've had a nagging compulsion to wax and lean into my more feminine characteristics. I wanna be pretty lol!

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
You can be feminine without being trans. Feminine males are still appealing, to some women. Granted the dating pool will be smaller, but there is certainly a cross section of people who are attracted to those traits.

I don't like super masculine males. I never have. I'm 38, live in the UK and have dated all sorts of men on the feminine spectrum. Mostly I prefer a middling range of masculine and feminine. I am sexually attracted to men, but if a man has long hair, wears makeup, is androgynous, it doesn't put me off. Look at Eddie Izzard, Brian Molko, Harry Styles. All femme boys with massive fanbases.
You embrace whatever way you want to express yourself and enjoy it. I wouldn't say it was BDD. I have BDD and it isn't like this at all. It just sounds as though you have a few hang ups and reservations about expressing yourself. There isn't a one size fits all for this kind of thing.

Reactions: JigsawFeelin
Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I was slimmer, people made fun of me because I was skinny.
When I got fatter, people made fun of me because I was fat.
Now that I'm trying to have a normal weight, people criticize me for having been lazing around for so long.

To sum up, most people's opinions tend to suck!

Just ignore them. I know it's hard. I also don't like many things about my body but hey, we can always do some weird effort (or if you have money surgery lol) to look better!

And I know this sounds cliché but... the inner is more important than the outter. Source? My 33 years of experience in this world.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and Emily_Numb
Upvote 0