m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
Does anyone have cleaning obsessions, especially over bathrooms and public spaces? Like I couldn't care less of my room being an absolute mess, a garbage dumpster even. But when it comes to bathrooms.. Also the fact that I leave spots untouched because I don't want to run out of things to clean in the bathroom.

Reactions: Rocinante
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Does anyone have cleaning obsessions, especially over bathrooms and public spaces? Like I couldn't care less of my room being an absolute mess, a garbage dumpster even. But when it comes to bathrooms.. Also the fact that I leave spots untouched because I don't want to run out of things to clean in the bathroom.
Have you ever been tested for OCD?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I actually am, but it's more about the having unwanted thought part. Do you?
I've been tested for it once when I was tested for most mental illnesses, but I did not have it and I don't have any obsessions like this. The bathroom cleaning might be linked to the OCD then, but would check that with a therapist.

m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
I've been tested for it once when I was tested for most mental illnesses, but I did not have it and I don't have any obsessions like this. The bathroom cleaning might be linked to the OCD then, but would check that with a therapist.
Yeah probably, i just thought i liked cleaning lol. Seeing a therapist isn't a viable option for me though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and lionetta12
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
No I'm lazy when it comes to pretty much any cleaning. Quite happy to leave any room uncleaned for months or even years

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and m1v