• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Dear [person you love, despise, or indifferent]

I have [morbid verb] myself due to experiencing [trauma], [emotion], caused by [event, family member, and/or illness]. My [self-deprecating adjective] body can be found [address or location of death]. I prefer my [self-deprecating adjective] body be [what funeral process?]. I like to give my [possessions] to [friend, family, or target of hatred name].

The reason for my death is ___________________

I blame _______________________________

I [dramatic verb] you all!

Sincerely,

YOUR NAME

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Hehe I like it. cute. mine is 6500 words right now :p but I love this template.

Last edited:
Reactions: b&w and Symbiote
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Great necro.

Dear [first degree relatives]

I have [punched] myself due to experiencing [a bad post:reaction ratio], [cringe], caused by [underage posters]. My [bootylicious] body can be found [at your mother's house]. I prefer my [bootylicious] body be [donated to starving children]. I like to give my [used underwear] to [the dishwasher].

The reason for my death is ___Being too cool and strong_______________

I blame ____Society and Veronica___________________________

I [fuck] you all!

Sincerely,

Mike Litoris / Mike Hawk / Moe Lester

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Great necro.

Dear [first degree relatives]

I have [punched] myself due to experiencing [a bad post:reaction ratio], [cringe], caused by [underage posters]. My [bootylicious] body can be found [at your mother's house]. I prefer my [bootylicious] body be [donated to starving children]. I like to give my [used underwear] to [the dishwasher].

The reason for my death is ___Being too cool and strong_______________

I blame ____Society and Veronica___________________________

I [fuck] you all!

Sincerely,

Mike Litoris / Mike Hawk / Moe Lester
hehe I like this

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Dear person significant enough for me to acknowledge

I have finally topped myself due to experiencing life and hating it. My rotting body can be found if you actually notice my absence from your lives. I prefer you to have cared about my wellbeing when i was alive, so my body be will be cremated directly, organised by myself already. I like to give my consumerist junk to anyone who will make good use of it so that the contribution to the destruction on the planet in creating isn't completly in vain.

The reason for my death is i cannot bare living, i am not compatible with life.

I blame the trauma and the hate in my formative years leaving me fucked before i was even off the production line.

I fucking hate that i love you all!

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Dear person significant enough for me to acknowledge

I have finally topped myself due to experiencing life and hating it. My rotting body can be found if you actually notice my absence from your lives. I prefer you to have cared about my wellbeing when i was alive, so my body be will be cremated directly, organised by myself already. I like to give my consumerist junk to anyone who will make good use of it so that the contribution to the destruction on the planet in creating isn't completly in vain.

The reason for my death is i cannot bare living, i am not compatible with life.

I blame the trauma and the hate in my formative years leaving me fucked before i was even off the production line.

I fucking hate that i love you all!
wow how did you steal my note!!!

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
[a bad post:reaction ratio]
I hope you're not dead yet, in which case you can follow these four easy steps to resolve your trauma.
1. Find a private chat partner.
2, Post lots of private chat messages, and convince your partner (by trading likes, for example) to react under each of them.
3. End your public posting activity once and for all. No need to exacerbate your situation even further.
4. Watch your well-being gradually increase in tandem with your reaction:post ratio.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I hope you're not dead yet, in which case you can follow these four easy steps to resolve your trauma.
2, Post lots of private chat messages, and convince your partner (by trading likes, for example) to react under each of them.
3. End your public posting activity once and for all. No need to exacerbate your situation even further.
4. Watch your well-being gradually increase in tandem with your reaction:post ratio.
hehe <3

Reactions: Antigonish
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I won't lower myself to such activities.

• Wow
Reactions: wordsonscreen