• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Hello, it appears I am able to get Barbituric Acid in almost pure form >99% as reagent salts... would this be of any use in committing suicide? I have no practical nor theoretical knowledge in chemistry. Just want to know if I can exit just ingesting the salts. I have no problem whatsoever ingesting disgusting things I just have to know how to do it. Are the salts water soluble? Just by chance I have antiemetics ready (Plasil, which I read is the best), I am also considering Sodium Nitrite and would probably go 100% with cyanide if I only could get it.

Thank you very much

C

chemystry

Jul 7, 2018
Unless you also have the reagents necessary to synthesize some type of barbiturate from it, barbituric acid is unfortunately useless. All the barbiturates are derivatives of it, but it won't have the same effects by itself. At most you'll probably just get nauseous.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Damn. Thank you for the reply. I'm more and more propending for sodium nitrite.

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Hello, it appears I am able to get Barbituric Acid in almost pure form >99% as reagent salts... would this be of any use in committing suicide? I have no practical nor theoretical knowledge in chemistry. Just want to know if I can exit just ingesting the salts. I have no problem whatsoever ingesting disgusting things I just have to know how to do it. Are the salts water soluble? Just by chance I have antiemetics ready (Plasil, which I read is the best), I am also considering Sodium Nitrite and would probably go 100% with cyanide if I only could get it.

Thank you very much
No. Barbituric acid has no effect on the brain.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
There are vendors on dark web for nembutal and cyanide but I fear scam.

I found a seemingly reliable seller but only sells phenobarbital in tablet form. It's a commercial product made in Portugal apparently. There are also 200mg tablets.

But I'm in doubt if trying phenobarbital or sodium nitrite.