sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Is there any way to get barbiturates, or prescribed them? I already have sleeping issues and insomnia and I heard barbiturates were used to treat them in some cases…

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
I think only prescribed barbiturate nowadays is phenobarbital, it is given very rarerly and is not reliable for CTB.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
Is there any way to get barbiturates, or prescribed them? I already have sleeping issues and insomnia and I heard barbiturates were used to treat them in some cases…
its gonna be hard and have a small chance of actually working you might wake covered in vomit or choke on it

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
wdym n? Honestly your best bet is hanging, pain pills and cutting your arms or gun shot to the head
Nembutal, isn't it a preferred method on here? It's a barbiturate as well…

noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
it has a big chance of back firing and you will probably choke on vomit which is very common

Reactions: sserafim
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
it has a big chance of back firing and you will probably choke on vomit which is very common
Although this is a risk, N (nembutal/pentobarbital) is fairly reliable as far as drug poisonings go. The risk of vomiting is lower than sodium nitrite which is commonly used here.

The issue is that there exist no suppliers for N at this time. There were 2 previous vendors that were confirmed to not be scams but they have since disappeared. Anyone claiming to sell N at this time is a scammer.

You are very unlikely to get a prescription for barbiturates as they have been replaced in medicine with benzodiazepines specifically because benzodiazepines are far safer (nearly impossible to die from on their own) and just as effective for sleep, reducing anxiety, etc.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You are very unlikely to get a prescription for barbiturates as they have been replaced in medicine with benzodiazepines specifically because benzodiazepines are far safer (nearly impossible to die from on their own) and just as effective for sleep, reducing anxiety, etc.
And in turns doctor have grown cautious with giving those out...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Nembutal is extremely difficult to source nowadays. The last place I knew of where it was available was Tijuana, and possibly in Peru.
Barbiturates are difficult to get hold of nowadays.

Reactions: sserafim