L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
i am wondering if other barbiturates would be effective for the same purpose?

and if so are there any others that are easier to access than N?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
They're all highly controlled substances in most parts of the world. The veterinary N, or it's equivalent (different names), is going to be about the easiest to obtain, imo, and it ain't all that easy.

Reactions: XcatnipX
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
There are certainly alternates, but they are near impossible to obtain, unfortunately.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
They're all highly controlled substances in most parts of the world. The veterinary N, or it's equivalent (different names), is going to be about the easiest to obtain, imo, and it ain't all that easy.
i am willing to travel to get it. my fear is of traveling and being unable to acquire it still. i've heard n is gaining a reputation and many places won't sell it.

in many third world countries, pharmacies will sell you pretty much any drug u want over the counter if they have it. my hope is to find a human barbituate as a backup plan.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Bobert_Beniro
O

orbwithinorb

Aug 4, 2024
i am willing to travel to get it. my fear is of traveling and being unable to acquire it still. i've heard n is gaining a reputation and many places won't sell it.

in many third world countries, pharmacies will sell you pretty much any drug u want over the counter if they have it. my hope is to find a human barbituate as a backup plan.
lmk if you find any leads for N, also looking to travel to get it and afraid of going home disappointed.

B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
i am wondering if other barbiturates would be effective for the same purpose?

and if so are there any others that are easier to access than N?

There are several. There is secobarbital (Seconal), which is damn near impossible to get as I doubt they manufacture it any more, although they did a few years ago, but it was from memory about $3000 a bottle and that was with a doctor's script which again is almost impossible to get unless it's under the death with dignity rules and even then...I was fortunate enough to have 8 pills sent to me in 2003 by someone from the US, I don't know how they ever arrived, but they did. It felt a lot like Xanax with a glass of wine. Sadly, all gone, and no more to be had.

There is amobarbital (Amytal) which supposedly is only available in injectable solution, and is impossible to get outside of a hospital where they store secured meds. It's quite strong as far as potency goes, I had "neur-amyl" tablets back in 2002, and it was wonderful, sleep came easy. But no longer in Australia, they are gone, and will never be scripted again, the last ones were available in 2003 I believe. In Australia, the general assumption is prescription barbs are gone for good.

I did an experiment in 2003, where I took a 100mg seconal (red cap), with 100mg neur-amyl (2 tablets), to get the effect of what it would be like to take a 200mg Tuinal. Well, let me tell you, that one was a doozy, it felt like Xanax and half a dozen shots of plum brandy. I can't think of a drug that could fuck someone up as much as that one could. No wonder they called it "double trouble", because it really must have been, just from my own experience alone. I bet that shit killed a LOT of people back in the day, when it was all the rage. I'm told it was popular in Melbourne, and I heard along the grapevine that this one is what killed Johnny O'Keefe, if anyone is familiar with his songs they will know who this is.

There is vinylbital (Speda) which isn't being made anymore anywhere, not even in China where there was a super rare sodium form that was water soluble. The last of that was made in 2013, and there were only 4 lots ever made, it was a one-off thing, I think from memory only 24 bottles were ever made by XTCI (AKA "LabChemi") but the same mob made 1000s and 1000s of bottles of pentobarbital sodium, of course, because that was a common chemical, I believe that pentobarbital sodium is considered a core chemical. The bottles each had 25 grams of barbiturate, that much pentobarbital or vinylbital sodium would be enough to kill 5 times over. I had one bottle of the vinyl, and one of the pento, but unfortunately, when I moved from my old shitdump place both ended up landfill, because I accidentally threw them out as they was in an old plastic reusable bag that also had important documents, and they were thrown out too. I could renew the documents, that wasn't a problem, but of course, couldn't get the drugs back could I? Nah, forget it. Landfill. To the best of my knowledge, and the multitude of futile attempts I've made to look for them, they really are gone.

Pentobarbital was a bit like Seconal, but more like Mogadon than Xanax, it didn't hit as hard or as fast, but good sleep was guaranteed. It was a bit smoother than neur-amyl. If you took too much of either you would vomit like there was no tomorrow.

As for vinylbital, the closest I could match that one to would be the 1 Seconal 2 neur-amyl combo aka Tuinal that I had taken in 2003. Both the "Tuinal" and this vinylbital was better than Nembutal, because it hit faster, and the effects came on stronger, but you really really had to respect it or else you'd be drooling on all 4.

So sadly, I do not have access to any barbiturate. Although with my new revelation of life-fucking-up health problems, I really do wish I had. Unfortunate, but I guess there is no working around it. Now, how do I live with this bullshit hearing problem? I guess that's another question for another day, and sadly one that will never be answered, as I have no fucking idea how something like this could strike someone that many times, and with such unannounced brutality. But here I am, as fucked up as could be, and no way to get out of here, not on my terms anyway.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Willy Wonka