Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
They really think they have links to the UK government and can get things shut down willy-nilly just because they're a bunch of Karens. They took your comment as mockery and wanted to display it.
Okay thank you for explaining. My post was not intended as a mockery of them - I was just disagreeing. I actually try to not make posts that are aimed at groups who are against this community; the comment itself was made in a general context, and not directed at any specific group - like virtually all of my pro-choice posts.

If anyone was being mocked it would be the lousy UK government - since they do contribute to the issue of suicide - but nobody else.

Last edited:
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Some months ago, SS was shut down for a few days. (the domain .COM)
However, the admins did a great job and now we have this new domain with the database safe.
That gives me some kind of peace because there will always be some kind of SS I guess.

Yes I am aware of this, (this is my second user name, hence why it says I only joined last year, when in fact I have been here since April 2019) I have seen the site come and go many times, but like you say Admin do a fab job at managing to navigate what must be a total minefield to get it back up and running, it was never here originally, it started else were then moved to this platform, so even if this forum went, we can be assured it will just pop back up some where else eventually