• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Nice post! Cheers, brother!

One of my all-time favorite bands. If you're unfamiliar, I highly recommend you give this band a shot, especially if you like keyboards in your classic rock music.

Try listening to the album Even in the Quietest Moments as a starting point.

Absolutely love this song posted here.

Nice to see some of the Supertramp content show up on YouTube finally. Too bad Roger and Rick could not come to an agreement about reforming the band. Seems to be too late now as Rick's health is failing from what I've seen.
i`ve been a huge fan since the 70`s , have all their albums , cd`s vhs , dvds,books etc , it is a shame they fell out , everyone blames Roger but they had a verbal agreement not to sing each other's songs and Rick found he couldn't pack them in without all the hits , which where Rogers , so ended up using his songs .

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I know you are a huge fan. Me too. In my post above I should have typed "anyone", instead of " you"...., I make that mistake a lot...... often times when I type you I mean third person plural and this is hard to translate in written form. :blarg:

About a month ago I watched a lot of the videos updating who was doing what and where. Personally I didn't pick sides in the dispute between Rick and Rodger. Frankly I love them both. Out of my top two dozen Supertramp songs I would say it's split 50-50 as far as whose song it is.... who wrote it.... and who sang it.

Rick and Rodger both have a phenomenal voice. Both guys rock on the keyboards. And I think Rodger is so underrated as a guitarist; his guitar sounds so sweet to my ear. Supertramp was a match made in heaven with those two guys involved too bad egos and actions are strong on both sides, just my opinion.

Peace brother.

Great to see we both love Jags and Supertramp. FYI mom had a Jag XKE when I was a little boy. XKE is one of the all-time most beautiful cars in my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993