D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
Because many Morally Progressive laws were voted by popular vote in those U.S.A. states that permit such electoral procedures, perhaps We can introduce citizens' initiatives ( to create publicly-owned suicide centers that permit adults to CTB in a self-locked room. For a few days you could fast & self-medicate in a way that would be both painless and dignified?

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Well, you could try, but no country is 'progressive' enough for that to pass.

Reactions: Thanatos
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Suicide Cruises ,

Do I need to patent this idea ?

That's the way ahead !

Someone posted about 'jumping off a cruise liner ' a while ago ... but I'm thinking a
cruise ship under the authority of a Captain on the high seas ( ?) ... a fascilitated suicide would not be
too much of a stretch .
I'm recalling the billionaire 'sea-steaders' wanting political autonomy in the same way .

Reactions: Death_is_Escape
D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
Suicide Cruises ,

Do I need to patent this idea ?

That's the way ahead !

Someone posted about 'jumping off a cruise liner ' a while ago ... but I'm thinking a
cruise ship under the authority of a Captain on the high seas ( ?) ... a fascilitated suicide would not be
too much of a stretch .
I'm recalling the billionaire 'sea-steaders' wanting political autonomy in the same way .
Absolutely: so long as the vessel is entirely in international waters?
Well, you could try, but no country is 'progressive' enough for that to pass. Did you bother to read My OP? It is in regards to states o( of the United States ), not the federal level ( perhaps I should have been more specific; I apologize if I misconstrued you). -- ballotpedia dot org & citizensincharge.org

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
The law of the flag nation applies on ships when they are in international waters.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd