• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
... so i got really sick these past two days. this is extremely rare for me - the last time i projectile puked the same way, i literally overdosed, and that was two years ago...

my suicide date is only in just over a week.

i was thinking about how elliot rodger delayed his 'day of retribution' due to a bad cold he got, by a month. i wondered about superstition like that... i'm probably still going to try to ctb anyways - this is only a bug, it should be gone before i have to carry out all the prep. but... ah, it doesn't make anything feel more certain. i thought i'd finally be able to cut things short.

i don't like elliot rodger, duh. i'm just a bit of a true crime fanatic's all (due to autism) so i got reminded of that fact of the case.

everything seems to be going wrong... you could be superstitious, say that means maybe i need to live, et cetera, but i'm so... tired, so hopeless, so everything, and none of these feelings are new. i just want to die. i just want to pass on, not have to deal with all the lifely worries i have, be a spirit or nothing at all. i need to go. i want to cry.

• Hugs
Reactions: kotonearisato and Forever Sleep
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Welcome to the stomach flu. It is going around.

kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
Ugh, I'm sorry. This time of year is really the worst for so many reasons, but especially the bugs that go around. Do what feels best for you. I hope you get over the flu soon.