Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

β€œYe shall be as gods..🍎 πŸβ€
Jun 22, 2021
Ever since I was a kid I been made fun of for being unlucky and magnet for bad luck. I dont think I am exceptionalky unlucky but in the big picture of things it is very obvious my circumstance has been result of being unlucky in many ways with bad dna, autism, picking the wrong post secondary education and career. Anyone feel they are unlucky and why?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, lostundead and uselesswaste
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
I'm unlucky because I don't have any stable relationship and live in a constant state of severe anxiety. I have a paranoidstic fear of my dad (fear of being raped while he is drunk because he is a severe alcoholic. I've had this instinctive fear since I was a little girl without even knowing what sex was) and my mom is always really mean to me for some reason.

anyway it doesn't really matter anymore I guess because I'm planning on leaving soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I have a paranoidstic fear of my dad (fear of being raped while he is drunk because he is a severe alcoholic. I've had this instinctive fear since I was a little girl without even knowing what sex was)
i can empathize with that. I think the possessive spirit of alcohol gives that predatory vibe that you can pick on even if you dont know what sex is. It is like molestation when you are too young to know what it is but it feels instinctively wrong.

Reactions: Insomniac
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
i can empathize with that. I think the possessive spirit of alcohol gives that predatory vibe that you can pick on even if you dont know what sex is. It is like molestation when you are too young to know what it is but it feels instinctively wrong.
sometimes I wonder if the fear is enough to confide to a mental health professional or to call the cops.

when I was a teen, I litterally didn't sleep at night most a lot of nights because I was terrified. I'd lock myself up and have panic attacks after panic attacks.

many times, I have wanted to tell someone but I also felt like it was wrong because he never actually sexually assaulted or molested me. I think my fear and high state of alertness protected me. he did physically assault me multiple times while drunk and used to beat me up and sometimes tried to kill me while drunk, but it felt like he was doing that to take out his sexual frustration in that way so I never called the cops on him for that. I was rather grateful that at least, he didn't do anything sexual. I'd rather get murdered than raped honestly.

picking the wrong post secondary education and career.

I'm in the same boat. what did you pick?
I pick communication & marketing and I feel like it was a waste of time. but I feel like I should've been more disciplined during my college years instead of watching anime and reading manga all day

Reactions: uselesswaste
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I'm in the same boat. what did you pick?
I pick communication & marketing and I feel like it was a waste of time. but I feel like I should've been more disciplined during my college years instead of watching anime and reading manga all day
information systems. My options were very limited so thats what i picked

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 π”ͺ
May 21, 2021
My options were very limited so thats what i picked
same. I only took chose my program because it was convenient, that was such a stupid decision. but I'm convinced I couldn't have done any better at that time, I believe, in a wider way, I had no choice.

uselesswaste

uselesswaste

Dec 4, 2021
same majored in useless degree, and jobs I'm opting for will be fully automated in upcoming years according to the internet.

my childhood wasn't good enough, hoping that the future will be good, little should've known that future will be worse just like my childhood.

• Hugs
Reactions: Insomniac
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I believe I have always had bad luck. Many horrible things have happened to me that I could have done nothing to prevent. In a life like this everything is determined by luck and chance. More than anything I wish I was never born, life is very unfair. Many of us are disadvantaged through no fault of our own.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto and Snake of Eden
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I've had more than 1 employer wonder suggest that I'm jinxed for the stupid crap that always seemed to happen to me. Little did they know about the state of my personal life.

There is a metaphysical explanation for this syndrome, which New Agers talk about a lot.