epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Does anybody here have only bad dreams? All my dreams have only anxiety,stressful situations or are outright nightmares. Do you think this is just the way dreams are for everyone or is it just you?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, esse_est_percipi, KleinerWolf and 5 others
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Does anybody here have only bad dreams? All my dreams have only anxiety,stressful situations or are outright nightmares. Do you think this is just the way dreams are for everyone or is it just you?
Not all of my dreams are bad, but usually when I have had periods with only bad dreams I was very stressed. It might be a sign that you're mental health is especially bad right now.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, blackcatnash, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Strange, even though I am horribly depressed to the point of total dysfunction, I do not have nightmares anymore. Maybe because I've let go of everything gives me a sense of temporary invincibility?

• Love
Reactions: epic, KleinerWolf, blackcatnash and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Most of my dreams are nightmares.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: shush, _Minsk, esse_est_percipi and 6 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I dream a lot. I always have. Mostly nightmares about being lost, unable to find my way home. There's so much anxiety and fear when I open my eyes after a bad dream. Some nightmares are so bad they stay with me for days and months.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: shush, _Minsk, epic and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I dream a lot. I always have. Mostly nightmares about being lost, unable to find my way home.

My heart goes out to you...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and XYZ
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The rare times I do dream they're almost always "nightmares." It wasn't always like that and I think the majority of people don't have this problem.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: XYZ, _Minsk, epic and 3 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I have both good and bad dreams, but for the past few months, I've had nothing, but bad dreams about my past bullies

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ, epic and 3 others
blackcatnash

blackcatnash

Aug 17, 2020
Am I the only one who prefer having bad dreams or nightmares? Waking up after good dreams makes me so bitter and sad, because "it was just a dream". You know, happiness, love and that stuff that I will never experience...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ, epic and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I get a lot of flashback from my childhood/adolescence especially people from school/ places I've been in the past.

It's kinda annoying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, shush, XYZ and 5 others
I

ilovenightmares

Alcohol is my medication
Jul 4, 2020
Wish I had more.

Reactions: _Minsk
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
yes. Full of anxiety, stress, depressing memories and images shot through with melancholy and despair.

Then I go to sleep and it's full of anxiety, stress, depressing memories and images shot through with melancholy and despair.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, shush, KleinerWolf and 4 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Maybe this explains some of the bad dreams -

Wikipedia- "In the Hall study, the most common emotion experienced in dreams was anxiety. Other emotions included abandonment, anger, fear, joy, and happiness. Negative emotions were much more common than positive ones.[102]"
I dream a lot. I always have. Mostly nightmares about being lost, unable to find my way home. There's so much anxiety and fear when I open my eyes after a bad dream. Some nightmares are so bad they stay with me for days and months.
Same. My heart is palpitating after waking up and I am stressed. Although I don't remember any of my dreams after half an hour.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, shush, KleinerWolf and 3 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
most of my dreams are disturbing and scary, at times i wake up completely exhausted. at times i really don't know whats worse, being awake or asleep at times..
i also dream often about being back in school which i already hated back in the days but revisiting these places makes me really unkomfortable. rarely i also dream about being somewhere with radio activity, this whole nuclear stuff scares the crap out of me. already experienced being near a nuke in my dreams a few times during that time i had some hope for things to get better. very rarely i dream about flying and being able to escape the places i hate in my dreams, but most times i just find myself in some chaos and lost

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, shush, esse_est_percipi and 3 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Funnily enough, I had a good dream today, the only one I have had in few years . I bought a Bugati Veyron from a prize I had won in a competition and was driving around town like a boss. Very teenage like but a good dream.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Deleted member 4993