nihilism44

nihilism44

trying my best
May 2, 2021
I binge drank and binge ate again tonight.. I was doing so good. I know it sounds silly but I was doing so well there for a couple weeks. I'm trying to be nice to myself but I'm scared I will just go straight back to my old ways after doing well. I don't know how to motivate myself after this.

• Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake, Huntfish34 and Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
We always sink when after so much effort we find ourselves at the beginning.
In the case of the drink, as I have never drunk, I have no experience when it comes to addiction, I'm sorry. If we ignore the drink and separate the addiction I would tell you to look for new ways to find just doors, ... walk, walk, stumble, learn, walk, stumble, think, learn, walk, improve ... it's worth trying- as long as you can and find yourself strong.

But the subject of the drink I tell you I do not have it in hand.
//
Sempre ens enfonsem quan després de tant esforç ens trobem al principi.
En el cas de la beguda, com que no he begut mai, no tinc cap experiència en quan a dependència, em sap greu. Si obviem la beguda i separem l'adicció et diría que cerquessis nous camins per trobar nomes portes,... caminar, caminar, ensopegar, aprendre, caminar, ensopegar, reflexionar, aprendre, caminar, millorar... val la pena intentar-ho mentres puguis i et trobis amb forces.

Però el tema de la beguda ja et dic que no el tinc pas per la mà.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and nihilism44
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Sometimes a stumble can stiffen the resolve to persevere.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost and Huntfish34