• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
I'm thinking baclofen, lorazepam, and a turkey size oven bag taped over my head. Would it be adviseable to crush the tablets of either medication, or space them apart in any way? Empty stomach or with food/beverage (no alcohol due to concerns over vomiting before medications are absorbed)? Wondering if the bag should be placed quickly after ingestion, or give time for meds to kick in a bit so that sedation occurs before the hypercapnic response kicks in?
Would ondansetron help or slow absorption? Would eszopiclone help? Trazodone? How much of these medications might be sufficient to sedate and reduce the hypercapnic SI response?
Would this method likely create much noise - don't want risking someone coming in and calling help.