• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
I have ridiculous amounts of spare drugs from my psych. Would any of these be a good back up to take just before attempting partial?

-risperidal
-hydroxizine
-lamictal
-wellbutrin
-zoloft
-lexapro

I have a lot of each kind. Are any of these actually lethal in high quantities or just going to cause vomiting?

• Hugs
Reactions: vold3m0r† and celan
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
No, and an OD is unlikely with them as well.

Last edited:
C

celan

May 1, 2021
No, they're not very helpfull. Hydroxizine is mildly sedating and risperidone could make you a little tired or apathic. I would recommend benzos, if you can obtain some, or alcohol. But I wouldn't get too drunk, you need to be in a relatively clear state of mind to execute everything correctly.

M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
I just got a 30 day refill of Klonopin. It's restricted to just this amount. I have no idea how much is needed for an overdose but maybe it's enough for a backup.

C

celan

May 1, 2021
I just got a 30 day refill of Klonopin. It's restricted to just this amount. I have no idea how much is needed for an overdose but maybe it's enough for a backup.
Benzos, such as klonopin, aren't reliable. You could use them with another method, not for potentiating it, but to stay asleep, when for example an amitriptyline overdose would give you a heart attack. Benzos also decrease fear, which is very helpful for catching the bus.

Isn't SN an option for you? I thought, I couldn't get it in my country, but there are a few ways to obtain it.

• Love
Reactions: mossyfox
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
I've followed goodbye threads of users ctb with SN and it doesn't sound like how I want to go out. To each their own.

• Hugs
Reactions: celan
C

celan

May 1, 2021
I've followed goodbye threads of users ctb with SN and it doesn't sound like how I want to go out. To each their own.
I respect that. I think hanging is probably quick and painful, butvalso very reliable and realisable, but it seems too unreal for me. SN is more appealing to me. You can always go back to the ressources page to find some inspiration :)

Reactions: mossyfox