• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I don't even have much to say but I have no where else to say it. For a short while I had some hope of a future but I've fucked up and I'm too much of a failure to create a future worth living. My hope is gone and I'm back to being as suicidal as before. Not that the thoughts ever really left they were just more passive. Now I know I need to die and I never should of had any hope in the first place. I'm an awful person, I am vile. I don't even deserve death, I deserve to suffer. I don't have the energy to try and ctb either. Everytime I try I end up backing out in fear. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I want to escape everything.