J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Literally have an obsession with the internet and stalking someone I had sex with. And he is posting stuff twice on his social media, I been texting him and he just said he doesn't want to deal with me.

letsalllovelain:3

letsalllovelain:3

Lain Follower from Wired
Apr 14, 2023
Honestly, I deal with similar issue. I recently banged a guy and now he became my favourite person (bpd/autism thing), which pretty much means I'm kinda obsessed with him as well. I get angry when he just dry-texts me. I want his genuine attention. I wouldn't say I'm in love with him, but I did want him to lowkey fall in love with me, despite me having a bf (we're an open relationship + I'm fwb with this guy). Selfish, I know - but I just love attention and validation too much. I wanted him to see me more than just someone he can fuck with.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Honestly, I deal with similar issue. I recently banged a guy and now he became my favourite person (bpd/autism thing), which pretty much means I'm kinda obsessed with him as well. I get angry when he just dry-texts me. I want his genuine attention. I wouldn't say I'm in love with him, but I did want him to lowkey fall in love with me, despite me having a bf (we're an open relationship + I'm fwb with this guy). Selfish, I know - but I just love attention and validation too much. I wanted him to see me more than just someone he can fuck with.
Same I deal with the same issue! It's depressing I think I may have the same and autism