AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I'm back again after not feeling too bad for almost half a year, I'm just needing to get my hands on SN again, as despite a failed attempt and hospital it still seems like the best way.

I took 25g of sn and propranolol and meto, I didn't have benzos or anything so didn't use those. I was very cold and anxious as an started to kick in, but I was found seizing and an ambulance was called :( after that I got really good survival euphoria so was doing great for a year or so, but as always it always comes back to wanting to ctb.

I think despite it not being the nicest without something to knock me out, I now know what I need to do better so just need to get some sn to the UK.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., Kit1, flowers in the mist and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Best wishes, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and AnonymousRobin
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and may you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and AnonymousRobin
D

Deleted member 65988

I think despite it not being the nicest without something to knock me out, I now know what I need to do better so just need to get some sn to the UK.
I wish you all the best going forward but it's as I suspected, I think this method works better with a benzo even if people have taken sn without the use of one.

Could you possibly describe anything more of what you felt? Also was the seizure you experienced Tonic clonic seizure?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin and Praestat_Mori
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I wish you all the best going forward but it's as I suspected, I think this method works better with a benzo even if people have taken sn without the use of one.

Could you possibly describe anything more of what you felt? Also was the seizure you experienced Tonic clonic seizure?
It was tonic clinic seizures, started with spasms then stiffening, cyanosis followed with my head getting extremely foggy and unable to concentrate then to lack of speech and after I was found I remember being put in a wheelchair and then I passed out and woke up a few days later

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

It was tonic clinic seizures, started with spasms then stiffening, cyanosis followed with my head getting extremely foggy and unable to concentrate then to lack of speech and after I was found I remember being put in a wheelchair and then I passed out and woke up a few days later
Hmm, yeah the stiffening of the muscles and a loss of consiousness is one of the few notable symptoms of TC seizures. Could you explan what you mean by survival euphoria, does it mean a narrow brush with death gave you a bit of a lease to be happy to be alive?

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin
D

Deleted member 8975

I remember you!! Didn't you have an account before this one?

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Hmm, yeah the stiffening of the muscles and a loss of consiousness is one of the few notable symptoms of TC seizures. Could you explan what you mean by survival euphoria, does it mean a narrow brush with death gave you a bit of a lease to be happy to be alive?
Survivor euphoria, I kinda came up with it myself, I basically had so much motivation to fix stuff and a bunch of energy after my attempt due to not dying, I was obviously a bit depressed after, but once that passed I had so much concentration and drive, it lasted about a year, but ran out and I started getting depressed and symptoms again.

I remember you!! Didn't you have an account before this one?
I did ❤️ someone I know found it and reported it to others I know so I had to change account.
I finish work soon, so I'll write out a full description with measurements, meds and symptoms that I experienced

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 65988

, I basically had so much motivation to fix stuff and a bunch of energy after my attempt due to not dying, I was obviously a bit depressed after, but once that passed I had so much concentration and drive, it lasted about a year, but ran out and I started getting depressed and symptoms again.
Very interesting. I suppose this is where the idea that those who do attempt ctb but don't die in the end come to regret their decision and suddenly want to live as much as possible. I'm just glad you didn't get anything that was permanently detrimental to your overall health.

I finish work soon, so I'll write out a full description with measurements, meds and symptoms that I experienced
I'd appreciate that.