A

Autumn_Stars

Jun 9, 2024
I just spent two months inpatient after walking to Chestnut Hill hospital. Despite not vocalizing a desire to leave I was involuntarily committed. I was manic around the time of my birthday which they put a stop to in short order. My roommates were descent with one exception, a crazy young woman who called me white bitch. Amber was the best. She beat me at chess and loved that I drew a picture of Michael Jackson for her. She said she was going to frame it (I won a full scholarship for art). She had so many seizures she could no longer study. This was the first hospital I stayed at that didn't have outdoor time. It looks like I may get to see the comet. Have any of you seen it? There is a silver lining, from the literature the doctor gave me you can overdose on lithium which causes coma and sweet death. I know overdose is iffy but I plan on pairing it with hanging (not partial) or a bag over the head. Being manic is the greatest thing ever. You never feel suicidal if you're manic. But we can't have nice things can we.

• Hugs
Reactions: consider, Forever Sleep and LittleJem