• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
Trigger warning: Selfharm

I selfharm since 1,5 year and the cuts have been deeper and deeper. I always wanted to cut deep, deeper, the deepest and long, longer, the longest - just as bad as I could. So, after a half year I had to get stitches and stuff. Every wound gets extremer. Soon I needed to get subcutaneous stitches, large wounds and big burnings.
I needed to go to the hospital alot.
I've got luck, I've not destroyed anything important so far. Just many, many scars all over my arms, torso and legs.

Soo, yesterday I've burned myself. I held the flame ~1,5 min on my arm, but there were just some small blisters.
Today I felt like shit because of that. Today I cutted myself to proove it to myself that I am not shit, that I can cut "good". But... it wasn't "good" enough. And now... and now I feel like an absolute failure. Like really shitty shit. And I hate myself for it, and I hate myself for hating myself for it.
And I hate myself for thinking that way. I know, SH is nothing to be proud of. Even tough... I am.

Does anyone know these feelings?

Reactions: 21Neberg and Wolfjob_dayjob
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I 100% know these feelings. Cutting deeper to feel real, it's a never ending cycle friend. I have my first therapy appointment tomorrow, maybe thats something you could look into as well? Mind you, if you're older than 16 you can keep the conversations with your therapist private.

Reactions: HangingTree and Sanguinius
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
*hugs you warmly* because I know this feelings too.
You aren't shit. I think you are a wonderful person!

Take care of you!!

Reactions: Sanguinius
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
Hey, you aren't shit. I top know those feeling and its an endless cycle of doing it then feeling bad then doing it again even though its something you're proud of.
Hugs

Reactions: Sanguinius