• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
I chose to go using this method, but I'm not sure where to get it from. As far as I know, my options as a Canadian are eBay and Chemsavers. On eBay, I can see three sellers; they're from Israel, India and Poland, but the one from Israel ships the item from California. Does anyone have experience with one of these places?

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
I bought that from Poland. He sells two versions, one of which is the purest. I made the purchase on this one last week. I'm expecting to receive it briefly (by tracking number it is already at my city postal scan, so maybe on monday will get it, but keep in mind I'm in Europe).

It is only however my backup method, because I'm waiting to receive N as well.

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
Thank you. How did you learn about the purity? I can only see the weight of the azide (10g or 100g).

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you. How did you learn about the purity? I can only see the weight of the azide (10g or 100g).

No sorry you are right, I was confusing with indian seller that offers two different products. The one from Poland should be already best grade available afaik.

I made confusion because I had also purchased from the indian seller actually, but unluckily didn't got to pay. I didn't notice there is not paypal in India, they have strange systems that also refused to accept my cards.

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
I too am looking to purchase N. Is the guy from Mexico legit? Anyone know?

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
It's the only one acknowledged as legit at the moment. I am waiting N from him.

How does one even go about doing it and not getting caught? I don't know anything about computers or cyber security

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
Fuck. Ok how bout this, where can I get info on preventing vomiting?

jerry

jerry

May 25, 2018
Different method. Read the book It's in the resources thread.

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
I worked up the courage and bought it from the Israel/US seller. I'll post here when I get updates.

Last edited:
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
Can you buy sodium azide in a store or only online thru eBay

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
I bought it on eBay. Depending on where you live, it might be sold by an online chemical store aswell.

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
Like I said, here's an update. I received my azide yesterday! Now I just need the antiemetics.

A

amatteroflifeordeath

Electrical engineer born in 1980.
Jul 18, 2018
Like I said, here's an update. I received my azide yesterday! Now I just need the antiemetics.

Congrats, can you send me the info about the azide seller please?