• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Have any of you tried Ayahuasca? What was the experience like? Did it help you in any way? What were the negative/positive after effects?

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Have any of you tried Ayahuasca? What was the experience like? Did it help you in any way? What were the negative/positive after effects?
Yes. I had a pretty powerful experience. It gave me a sense that life and death were inseparable, and a peaceful acceptance of the inevitability of death. This was several years ago, I wasn't suicidal at the time. I thought it was a beautiful experience and it has stuck with me ever since. I'm not spiritual at all, but I will tell you, there was something humbling about what I felt. My understanding of the universe evolved from atheism to agnosticism because it seems silly to make such absolute statements afterwards.

I also took 1g of surprisingly strong psilocybin mushroom recently. It didn't ultimately change my plans because... reality is reality. But it did put me into a slightly better frame of mind that has persisted for about 3 weeks now.

My brain is very amenable to psychedelic states. It might not be for everyone. If you have anything inside yourself you don't want to confront, it might be shoved in your face in a way you find alarming and instrusive. but I love it.

Last edited: