nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
Talked to my case manager today after I brought up self harming to a psychiatrist, and he was a real ass to me about it, talked for the full hour. I guess its probably partially my fault due to not taking my meds the night before and being a little crazy. I kept laughing randomly (something that tends to happen when I'm stressed and off meds) and he used that to accuse me of lying to him multiple times. I was answering his questions to the best of my ability but it wasn't enough for him. Ironically, after accusing me of "bargaining my addiction" (which I don't have to self harm, I don't even do it that often) he thanked me for my honesty. Not sure what to think about that. I really did trust him before, this must be another lesson on why you never trust anyone, you'll always be betrayed. I was so scared and wanted to revert to a child, in that same situation where you are looking for a daddy but he isn't there to help you. He doesn't care and is cruel to you, and it leaves you feeling so scared. It was a very strange feeling and I was glad to be over by it. Anyone else have an awful visit with a case manager?

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco and Forever Sleep
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Does he know that you tend to laugh randomly in that situation? If not, perhaps you should tell him. The more clearly he can understand where you are coming from, the easier it will be for him to do hs job.

Reactions: nixdeath and Forever Sleep
nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
Does he know that you tend to laugh randomly in that situation? If not, perhaps you should tell him. The more clearly he can understand where you are coming from, the easier it will be for him to do hs job.
Yeah I told him but I was too nervous to tell him at the time.

• Love
Reactions: Linda