Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020
I've been struggling with awful anxiety for a few months now. To the point of not being able to function properly. I hyperventilate, think the worst and panic to the point of crying sometimes. It's become so bad and It's exhausting. My bf doesn't want me anymore but I'm i moved to from London to hastings with him and the UK is now in lockdown again im stuck here with no friends and living with a man who tells me he no longer wants to be with me. It really breaks my heart. I can't control my outbursts and I know it just makes me even more undesirable to him. But without him I feel I have nothing. I really haven't achieved anything and I'm worthless.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23, Pookie, BluesRunTheGame and 4 others
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
No one is worthless. If you have breathed you have not been worthless.

I am sorry it feels that way and that your situation is unsupportive of your intrinsic value. Ive been there. Is there any possibility of getting a special dispensation to return to a safe place that you call home.
In NZ when we were in lockdown it was possible in certain circumstances and MH concerns were a valid reason.
May be worth investigating sooner rather than later.

• Love
Reactions: Mayerling86
H

hellonearth1

Nov 28, 2020
You're not worthless. Not in the least bit. You are special. I also suffer from the same exact as you. It's the absolute worst feeling in the world when your body is stuck in fight or flight. If you ever want to chat PM me.

• Love
Reactions: Mayerling86 and Miss_Takes
Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020

I am sorry it feels that way and that your situation is unsupportive of your intrinsic value. Ive been there. Is there any possibility of getting a special dispensation to return to a safe place that you call home.
In NZ when we were in lockdown it was possible in certain circumstances and MH concerns were a valid reason.
May be worth investigating sooner rather

May be worth investigating sooner rather than later.
I don't think there is :( and I have no where to go where I can call a room my own. I can stay with friends or at my mums but I won't have any privacy.
I don't think there is :( and I have no where to go where I can call a room my own. I can stay with friends or at my mums but I won't have any privacy.
Can you believe im 34 and saying that. I don't even have my own room anywhere and I'm middle aged

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020

Can you believe im 34 and saying that. I don't even have my own room anywhere and I'm middle aged
It's definitely not nice but it's nothing to feel bad about, it just comes down to life being unfair. If you listen to the inner critic you've copied from toxic people, you'll blame yourself for it. What more can a person do in life but try, and do what their nature destined them to do. We all make mistakes or have setbacks, it's inevitable. Even if you're middle-classes these days the only way onto the property ladder is through inheritance

• Love
Reactions: Mayerling86