foreverafraid

foreverafraid

Jul 29, 2019
hi. it's my first time posting on here.
it's past 2:30 in the morning where i am and i just got off a little roleplay thing i had with a couple friends. what sucks about the whole thing is that the whole situation was like living real life.
ever had those times where you do something to avoid reality and all the bullshit that comes with it, but it still catches up to you just to constantly remind you that you could never escape?
that's what i'm feeling right now, and i fucking hate it. i don't do this shit just so i'm reminded "we're all adults" and that "we've got responsibilities". i just want to see dragons and unicorns, and i want to do all kinds of stupid shit that can't happen in real life.
to add to that, i hate being told the shit stuff followed by compliments of "you're so strong!" and "you'll be able to do it!"
man, fuck that shit. i sometimes hate the company i'm with.

besides that, one of the classes i'm taking for fall got canceled. i was excited for it. fucking hell.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, pole, Livinginhell and 1 other person
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
You're not alone here. Real life is really boring and can be summarized by go to school and then work like a slave. Whenever I watch a good anime with a happy ending I keep thinking why can't I live the life of the protagonist and why I am stuck with a tragic life in this messed-up world.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, azucaramargo, shelledone and 2 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Real life can be really exciting and fun if you have money. Or at least enough to be secure.

Reactions: Lennox
FF777

FF777

Death is a natural part of life..
Jul 21, 2019
I usually play some switch games to keep me entertained.. anime is cool too but some times you need some thing more interactive.. I like mario, zelda, xenoblade, dragon quest, smash bros, mario kart, etc.. I've been playing rune factory 4 lately since it was just released on the switch recently..

I don't have any real life friends, but I have a nice tiny group of friends i talk to on some real-time chat client, and it helps a lot to keep up the social aspect of my life..

Yeah normal reality is droll and mundane and boring..

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Reality sucks. My parents chose to give birth to me, not me. I fucking hate reality. I want to end it and I will. Even if it causes pain.

Reactions: Numbtopain97
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Unfortunately reality and life are mostly painful or boring. And you can avoid it only for some time, from my experience the longer you run the more painful it is when it finally hunts you down.
"Deal with reality or reality will deal with you."

HQTD

HQTD

Aug 2, 2019
Reality sucks. My parents chose to give birth to me, not me. I fucking hate reality. I want to end it and I will. Even if it causes pain.
I like this thought. Nobody asked me if I wanted to be born, life was simply imposed to me...like, fuck! deal with it! You are alive! It sucks.

Reactions: shelledone