• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Does anyone know a way of letting one's phone call the emergency hotline after a set time?
I want to ctb by full hanging in a forest but want to minimise the risk of people seeing my corpse and calling the ambulance themselves as much as possible to not disturb anyone.
I'm using an iPhone with the current iOS version.

Help would be extremely appreciated.

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Does anyone know a way of letting one's phone call the emergency hotline after a set time?
I want to ctb by full hanging in a forest but want to minimise the risk of people seeing my corpse and calling the ambulance themselves as much as possible to not disturb anyone.
I'm using an iPhone with the current iOS version.

Help would be extremely appreciated.
That's an interesting idea! Idk if such tools even exist, so imma work on it overnight. I'll try to code some sort of mobile app. Gonna keep you in touch

Upd.: it seems that you can't just create any app and start it on iOS. Some kind of license is required. By chance, do you have any Android devices? That would be sweet

Last edited:
Reactions: voidstar
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
That's an interesting idea! Idk if such tools even exist, so imma work on it overnight. I'll try to code some sort of mobile app. Gonna keep you in touch

Upd.: it seems that you can't just create any app and start it on iOS. Some kind of license is required. By chance, do you have any Android devices? That would be sweet
Awesome, thank you so much for this!
I don't have an Android device available right now, but I can definitely buy a cheap one if required.

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
I don't have an Android device available right now, but I can definitely buy a cheap one if required.
Also, i'd like to clarify something. I can make a phone call algorythm, but that makes little sense, since you'll not be able to talk. I searched through google and found that you can text to emergency services instead (via SMS). So i can make a text box with your message, text box for a number you'd like to send it, time selector and an on/off switch. When time strikes and switch is on, message will be sent. Reply if that works, or if you have any suggestions.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You can send a delayed email. That's what I would plan to do. My local police station doesn't hava an email address. I thought about emailing the Police Commissioner but then I thought my Solicitor would be a better choice. They are going to have to find out regardless. I'd ask them to call the police. I'd likely put all the keywords like 'suicide' in an attachment though- just in case the email gets scanned and red flags go up!

Reactions: breezeboy
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
If you are in the UK you can register to 999 text which takes 2 minutes to register your device. You can then schedule to send a text to 999 at a specific time. When they receive that text they'll have your approximate location and all your personal details.

Alternatively you can call 999 yourself tell them where your body is going to be and before they can brainwash you, end the call and put on airplane mode so they can't spam call you (I'd advise to walk at least 20 minutes into the Forrest). This will generate a grade 1 response from the police but it would take them around 30/40 minutes to even find you. Yes when you call through your location is sent to them but sometimes it's not always the correct location so they'll most likely send a helicopter to search the Forrest and a police dog. By that time you'll already be gone.

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
I second a delayed email. Do you think you can tip your local police off this way? If not then you can probably tip your doctor/GP through delayed email too.
If you are in the UK you can register to 999 text which takes 2 minutes to register your device. You can then schedule to send a text to 999 at a specific time. When they receive that text they'll have your approximate location and all your personal details.

Alternatively you can call 999 yourself tell them where your body is going to be and before they can brainwash you, end the call and put on airplane mode so they can't spam call you (I'd advise to walk at least 20 minutes into the Forrest). This will generate a grade 1 response from the police but it would take them around 30/40 minutes to even find you. Yes when you call through your location is sent to them but sometimes it's not always the correct location so they'll most likely send a helicopter to search the Forrest and a police dog. By that time you'll already be gone.
That's so interesting, I'm in the UK and never heard about this texting service. Super helpful and I'm not even OP.

Reactions: donsie
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Android has an app called 'Automate' which you can use to make your phone do a myriad of things. Idk if it's available on iOS tho

Reactions: DarknessInMe
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
That's so interesting, I'm in the UK and never heard about this texting service. Super helpful and I'm not even OP.
Yeah it's quite new, mainly for people who can't talk on the phone due to various reasons. I used to be a call handler for the police so that's how I'm aware. You do have to register though I'm pretty sure you just type 'register' to 999 text and then it'll tell you to confirm by sending 'yes' and then any message after that will go to an operator who will forward it to fire/police/ambulance

• Informative
Reactions: SecretDissociation
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Alright, i'm having a bad time here. Maybe i messed up somewhere, or it's just not gonna work (or i'm a bad programmer xd). I'll try again later, but you can just stick up with other suggestions

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Alright, i'm having a bad time here. Maybe i messed up somewhere, or it's just not gonna work (or i'm a bad programmer xd). I'll try again later, but you can just stick up with other suggestions
It's alright, thank you so much for your help!

And thank you all for your suggestions for using text messages, I also didn't know that this existed.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
The last month, I tried different methods suggested in this thread and I think I found two that might be suitable for what I was looking for:

1) I found the phone number for the local integrated emergency service ("Integrierte Leitstelle") and would therefore be able to schedule an e-mail being sent after my death. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that this e-mail is read in time so I will probably only do this as backstop if 2) won't work somehow.

2) @DepressedChemMajor's suggestion was extremely helpful. I found out that Apple developed a very similar app called "Shortcuts". I can create a shortcut calling the emergency number. In the next step, I can add this to an automation that is executed automatically when reaching a specific time.
Although this should work as far as I can see, I am not totally sure if the emergency number is called without a further response given by the user, but of course I don't want to try this out and call the emergency without needing it.
Does anyone know something about this?

Reactions: Cepi
Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
The last month, I tried different methods suggested in this thread and I think I found two that might be suitable for what I was looking for:

1) I found the phone number for the local integrated emergency service ("Integrierte Leitstelle") and would therefore be able to schedule an e-mail being sent after my death. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that this e-mail is read in time so I will probably only do this as backstop if 2) won't work somehow.

2) @DepressedChemMajor's suggestion was extremely helpful. I found out that Apple developed a very similar app called "Shortcuts". I can create a shortcut calling the emergency number. In the next step, I can add this to an automation that is executed automatically when reaching a specific time.
Although this should work as far as I can see, I am not totally sure if the emergency number is called without a further response given by the user, but of course I don't want to try this out and call the emergency without needing it.
Does anyone know something about this
How would you automate your voice when the shortcut is run? I'm looking to do the same after I shoot myself in the head and want to wait at least 2 hours before medical intervention is involved so I can pass without any chance of being revived.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
How would you automate your voice when the shortcut is run? I'm looking to do the same after I shoot myself in the head and want to wait at least 2 hours before medical intervention is involved so I can pass without any chance of being revived.
Do you have a device by Apple? I don't know if this would be possible to do with another phone, but with "Shortcuts", you can also let the phone say a text given to it before and then use an automation to execute this shortcut e. g. when reaching a specific time.
Given that the shortcut with the emergency number is actually called without any further questions to the user, I will buy a cheap old iPhone and set the shortcut to say the text about half a minute after the scheduled call.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Do you have a device by Apple? I don't know if this would be possible to do with another phone, but with "Shortcuts", you can also let the phone say a text given to it before and then use an automation to execute this shortcut e. g. when reaching a specific time.
Given that the shortcut with the emergency number is actually called without any further questions to the user, I will buy a cheap old iPhone and set the shortcut to say the text about half a minute after the scheduled call.
Update:
I found an easier way to combine the call and the message.
I'll explain the shortcut below in case someone is interested in this.
Also, I'll look up possibilities to do this with an android and may open a resources thread since I guess there are more people looking for a way to do this.

1. Get Current Location
2. Get Postcode from Current Location
3. Get Street from Current Location
4. Get Longitude from Current Location
5. Get Latitude from Current Location
6. Text [[Type your message for the person answering the emergency call here. It might be useful to include the variables defined above: Longitude, Latitude, Street, Town/City, Postcode.]]
7. Set variable Text to Text
8. Make Spoken audio from Text
9. Wait 10 seconds
10. Call [your local emergency number]
11. Repeat 20 times: 12. Speak Spoken Audio
13. End Repeat

Reactions: Cepi
Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
Update:
I found an easier way to combine the call and the message.
I'll explain the shortcut below in case someone is interested in this.
Also, I'll look up possibilities to do this with an android and may open a resources thread since I guess there are more people looking for a way to do this.

1. Get Current Location
2. Get Postcode from Current Location
3. Get Street from Current Location
4. Get Longitude from Current Location
5. Get Latitude from Current Location
6. Text [[Type your message for the person answering the emergency call here. It might be useful to include the variables defined above: Longitude, Latitude, Street, Town/City, Postcode.]]
7. Set variable Text to Text
8. Make Spoken audio from Text
9. Wait 10 seconds
10. Call [your local emergency number]
11. Repeat 20 times: 12. Speak Spoken Audio
13. End Repeat
You've saved me so much frustration trying to figure this out myself. I owe you everything and text me if you need help with anything (:

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I second a delayed email. Do you think you can tip your local police off this way? If not then you can probably tip your doctor/GP through delayed email too.

Don't let them keep you on the phone.

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
You've saved me so much frustration trying to figure this out myself. I owe you everything and text me if you need help with anything (:
No worries, it's awesome to hear this helped you! I wish you all the best.