Cya90

Mar 30, 2021
Is there anyone from Australia here

Last edited:
T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
Hey there.
Yes I'm in Australia. I'm a new member. Only recently managed to join, not easy accessing site without VPN here until recently. Might explain why your not getting many replies.
Obviously we're both on a suicide forum so things are tough so I'll avoid the platitudes. But thanks for saying hello to your fellow Australians
Cheers

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Storm225

Storm225

Apr 14, 2021
I am also Australian, hello fellow Aussies!

I actually found and joined this site so easy it was crazy! It was harder to find a SH page

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Hey there! Im an aussie.

DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
Anyone in SA?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiraya
T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
I am also Australian, hello fellow Aussies!

I actually found and joined this site so easy it was crazy! It was harder to find a SH page
Interesting you found site so easy to find/join. I couldn't view without a vpn or join up until the new .is web address came online. Looks like a few Australians are here now though

Storm225

Storm225

Apr 14, 2021
Interesting you found site so easy to find/join. I couldn't view without a vpn or join up until the new .is web address came online. Looks like a few Australians are here now though

Yea gotta thank those news articles and groups saying stop sanctioned suicide. I think I Googled pro suicide and found a few news reports and then found the facebook group which gave me the name and voila here I am

T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
A
Yea gotta thank those news articles and groups saying stop sanctioned suicide. I think I Googled pro suicide and found a few news reports and then found the facebook group which gave me the name and voila here I am
Ah fb group..yeah that explains it. I'm not on any social media. And yeah your right. If it wasn't for those trying tostop the SS would never have been able to join.. The irony

• Yay!
Reactions: Storm225