RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
August 30 is my birthday and I have decided to end it the same day this twisted psych ward of a life began or atleast I'll try. I have 5 more days and my method would first be hanging and cutting myself. If that doesn't work I'll try slicing my neck and/or drive in a pole or wall of a building. Hell if that doesn't work I guess I'll have to either suicide by cop, jump off a high bridge/building, or get my grandfathers double barrel shotgun to finally blast me away. I quite honestly don't know what else to say other than I wanted someone, anyone, to atleast know. Pretty fucked up by hey I'm pretty fucked up.

Reactions: GoneGirlXIV, Lady Euthanasia, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 8 others
D

Deleted member 847

Maybe you can try to tie knots around your neck as Plan B? I can make myself pass out by touching them with my fingers, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to get the same pressure using two strings. Just an idea. Certainly more practical than cutting your neck (you'll have to go through your fat, then muscles and then maybe you'd find your arteries)

Reactions: shadow11, Tiburcio and RageQuit66
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
you might wanna try the shotgun first, it might be unaviable later.

Reactions: Tiburcio and RageQuit66
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
Maybe you can try to tie knots around your neck as Plan B? I can make myself pass out by touching them with my fingers, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to get the same pressure using two strings. Just an idea. Certainly more practical than cutting your neck (you'll have to go through your fat, then muscles and then maybe you'd find your arteries)[/QUOT
I appreciate the sentiment and thank you for being helpful. If anything on the stabbing part if I'm committed enough I could pierce my neck fast and hard as I can with a large enough knife. If not I guess I'll have to go to the local mart to buy a chainsaw.

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

I tried to cut my throat, it's not possible, you'll barely penetrate the skin. The CNS stops you from doing it.

Reactions: Tiburcio, RageQuit66 and IWishYouAllGoodLuck
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
you might wanna try the shotgun first, it might be unaviable later.
It's behind my grandfathers bathroom door and the shells are in the garage. He's there all the time and the only way I could think of is if I violently force him somehow to tie him up or knock him out. I don't want to hurt him but damn if I know. I probably could try to get the shells one day and then save it another day when I come over to go straight to the bathroom and do it.

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Im gonna say this again, before you try to cut yourself with a big knife or a chainsaw which is going to be very hard, try the shotgun before you raise suspicion. :) <3

D

Deleted member 847

Just don't cut your goddamn throat man there are too many variables and things that could go wrong

Reactions: Ssname, BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio and 3 others
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
It's behind my grandfathers bathroom door and the shells are in the garage. He's there all the time and the only way I could think of is if I violently force him somehow to tie him up or knock him out. I don't want to hurt him but damn if I know. I probably could try to get the shells one day and then save it another day when I come over to go straight to the bathroom and do it.
Well in this case, im just gonna say that ctb is very hard to do with cutting since the blood clots and the survival instinct plus the time it takes to preform should be enough to fail :/

D

Deleted member 847

High chances of not bleeding out enough and the whole thing not working, Just don't :)
If he hits the carotid arteries he'll die 100%, but the problem is he will either not find them or he will stop from the pain before finding them and suffer like a dog

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio and IWishYouAllGoodLuck
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
If he hits the carotid arteries he'll die 100%, but the problem is he will either not find them or he will stop from the pain before finding them and suffer like a dog
Exactly <3

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio and Smilla
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
Suffering immensely for a short while versus a lifetime of agony and wasted hogwash. I'm gonna atleast try. Maybe climb up a power line tower and jump head first.

Reactions: IWishYouAllGoodLuck
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
What I wouldn't give to have access to a shotgun.

I'd go with that or jumping before cutting my neck, personally.

Reactions: shadow11, Tiburcio and Ashpac
D

Deleted member 847

Suffering immensely for a short while versus a lifetime of agony and wasted hogwash. I'm gonna atleast try. Maybe climb up a power line tower and jump head first.
It doesn't work like that when you're actually doing it buddy.

Reactions: WanderingEremite, BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio and 2 others
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
It's amazing how eazy it is. Until you actually get there, and start having *gasp* survival responses

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
It doesn't work like that when you're actually doing it buddy.
I don't see why not if I'm truly committed to it and have practiced with various methods and thought out ones that I could maybe succeed. It is what it is. Maybe if I get belligerently wasted.

D

Deleted member 847

Here there are 3 of us who are afraid of 10 seconds of dizziness and he wants to cut his throat and thinks it'll be easy

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, UglyAndSuicidal, Tiburcio and 3 others
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
its horrible way to die dont do it

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

I don't see why not if I'm truly committed to it and have practiced with various methods and thought out ones that I could maybe succeed. It is what it is. Maybe if I get belligerently wasted.
I can't change your mind, but remember if something goes wrong nobody will be able to help you

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
I can't change your mind, but remember if something goes wrong nobody will be able to help you
Which will make other methods unaccessible and make his life even more of a bummer :/

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
II pretty much had a straight up panic attack when I tried CO, and realized the shit was about to hit the fan. I came close, but regardless of how committed you think you are to the idea, the possibility of even just getting cold feet when standing on the knife edge is still a very realistic prospect...

Reactions: wezel, WanderingEremite, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
II pretty much had a straight up panic attack when I tried CO, and realized the shit was about to hit the fan. I came close, but regardless of how committed you think you are to the idea, the possibility of even just getting cold feet when standing on the knife edge is still a very realistic prospect...
Then what should I do then? Live an unwanted life and be trapped here or maybe jump off a high enough bridge or building?

D

Deleted member 847

Then what should I do then? Live an unwanted life and be trapped here or maybe jump off a high enough bridge or building?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tourniquet-method-guide.1203/#post-13761

Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
That isn't what I meant. You're not doomed for trying, but chopping at your liver with a chainsaw may not be the best approach

Reactions: Ssname, BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
And don't take me too seriously, I'm still breathing after all, which means I haven't quite caught the bus

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and RageQuit66
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
If you have access to a structure that's over 150 feet tall, then that's definitely something to be considered. There's also sodium azide, which I'll be using myself.

Reactions: Tiburcio and RageQuit66