weirdoldguy

weirdoldguy

Going? Gone.
Sep 21, 2024
Today's the day, I'm going to set up 4 glasses of SN each with 25g each in 50ml of water.

I'll be taking 3 ibuprofens then waiting 40 minutes, I've been fasting for a week now, some Omeprazole during my fasts with low water intake.
Might take it within the next hour or two timeframe, I feel a mixture of scared and relief at this moment as my mind rationalizes what I'm about to do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: undecided, Davey40210, nihilistic_dragon and 10 others
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Good luck whatever you decide to do. I'm planning to take mine on Monday and feel a similar mix of aprehension and relief. It's death so I figure that's to be expected, even though I know I want it I still feel reluctant. If I end up taking it I think I'll just have to push through that feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: notahappygirl, weirdoldguy and Kurai
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm sorry your life has brought you to this difficult decision.
I hope that in the end you find a place of unlimited love & peace🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackCatCrossing and weirdoldguy
weirdoldguy

weirdoldguy

Going? Gone.
Sep 21, 2024
Why fast for this long?
I'm used to it, I've been fasting for at least once a day per week and also fasted for an upwards of two weeks before with normal water intake.

Good luck whatever you decide to do. I'm planning to take mine on Monday and feel a similar mix of aprehension and relief. It's death so I figure that's to be expected, even though I know I want it I still feel reluctant. If I end up taking it I think I'll just have to push through that feeling.
Yeah, I was just jotting down some notes for when my body is found. My hands were shaking and I'm feeling the relief as well as reluctance too, right now I'm also factory resetting my phone and will probably do it to this PC when I attempt.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Davey40210, nihilistic_dragon, shadow999 and 1 other person
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
I'm going soon too tmw and feel exactly this, but anyway good luck and hope you find peace 💜

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Davey40210, LondonVillie, weirdoldguy and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: weirdoldguy
weirdoldguy

weirdoldguy

Going? Gone.
Sep 21, 2024
Resetting my PC now, I wish you all the best and this internet stranger believes in you all.

If I'm unsuccessful I'll recover my account and reply for updates, since it's my main email.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tonkpils, Davey40210, nihilistic_dragon and 5 others
S

scottvogel

Sep 25, 2024
He/she is offline it looks like. Whatever's happening is probably happening now. I wish them peace and joy.

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I hope he got the peace he desired, to say I'm envious would be an understatement.