Lungz

Lungz

Mar 7, 2022
failed fent od last yr, failed full suspension the year before. both were very traumatic, but im determined to make it work this time. i know it will hurt and i know i will regret it by the time i have nothing to reach for and no way to save myself, but i dont care. i need to get out of here

• Aww..
Reactions: TimetoGo! and SenseOfLoss
ThoughtThinker

ThoughtThinker

Mar 15, 2023
I'm new here and not trying to judge, but why?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sulyya
C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
OP....why not try other methods if the previous ones didn't work?

ThoughtThinker

ThoughtThinker

Mar 15, 2023
do you have access to drugs/ substances that would calm you down

A

artpopbestalbum

Nov 8, 2022
I don't live in the US but if I had acess to fenta I would really go for fentanyl.... Hanging is just very traumatic and dificult because survivors instintics are gonna kick in to the fullest and not gonna be nice

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it sounds so horrific failing ctb, that is exactly what I fear and it certainly does make the hanging method sound so much easier than it actually is when you hear of all the people managing to succeed with it. I very much hate how hard it has to be die, but of course I understand just wanting to be free from this world. I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.

Lungz

Lungz

Mar 7, 2022
I'm new here and not trying to judge, but why?
my anxiety and fear of abandonment have taken over my life to the fullest, i have no education or want to achieve anything. everything i do physically hurts, all of my interactions leave me unfulfilled. i dont want anything for myself.
the last 8 years of my life it has felt like ive been getting injected with poison every single day after every move that i make. theh only thing that helps is substances and i dont want to end up a washed up addict.
i havent felt truly safe or loved since my mom passed and i dont want to continue on seeking out the feeling of unconditional love because it doesnt exist
OP....why not try other methods if the previous ones didn't work?
i dont know how to access SN. i would try fent again but i dont want to wait for it in the mail or deal with plugs

Reactions: letmejoindeath
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I will be also attempting full suspension soon.. good luck to both of us

BasqueClown

BasqueClown

Zirkua ata heriotza
Jun 9, 2022
I'll try this year too. I don't have fear of it. I only need to do it in a safe place without interrumptions...
I hope you can find peace.

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
failed fent od last yr, failed full suspension the year before. both were very traumatic, but im determined to make it work this time. i know it will hurt and i know i will regret it by the time i have nothing to reach for and no way to save myself, but i dont care. i need to get out of here
Hey i am not sure if you still check here but how did you fail full suspension, i was thibking of teying this soon and i'd like to know so I can try avoid this

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Most of these people have been offline for a while. They might have succeeded.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Most of these people have been offline for a while. They might have succeeded.
Thats highly likely but more information would be needed to be sure, death is a serious matter and its a bad idea to make a conjecture.