• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

distintivocorazon

distintivocorazon

Mar 14, 2024
I want to attempt again to get over SI, but I feel like that's dumb. I don't know what to do or if I should take that route but I just need a break from everything. I don't care if I get put back into the hospital or if I do succeed. I just want to get over swallowing pills or something.

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
Same it's been like that for me too. Life has been more a shitstorm lately. If you wanna link up hit me up we can do it together

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I find giving yourself a sort of mental library of different reminders helps when you're in those moments.
Finding some videos on the topic of death that bring you a comforting perspective, finding favorite quotes and song lyrics, art and images that made you feel at peace. Tapping into some positive nostalgia can really help, too. Helps you remember what you did enjoy, or what you have achieved so you feel a little more complete in your decisions.

One of my favorite philosophies mentions how unbothered you were, in all the decades and eras of human suffering that have existed thus far. That a lack of existence was entirely stress free, and didn't require a single thing. Returning to a state like that would be lovely, I think.

Anyways though- I hope that whatever your situation, that you make the decision that is right for you. If it were up to me, you wouldn't feel this way at all. But you're not alone, and SI can definitely be a challenging thing to overcome.
Just take things one step at a time. ^^

<3