• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
I lost my 1 year old cat yesterday she was with me for just around 10 months but i was attached to her. I loved her more than my life. Now the pain doesn't subside , i wish I never had been so attached to her, sometimes even never adopted her( for which I feel bad ) so i wouldn't have to feel this. I don't want anyone else to feel these emotions, no deserves to lose their loved ones. To think that I'll have to mourn atleast three more individuals ( mom, dad, or maybe my brother) in future, makes me wish that I was never born. Why is there such inexplicable suffering in this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Praestat_Mori, Joarga and 6 others
Pathetic and Sad

Pathetic and Sad

Just going through life's motions
May 21, 2024
True... I also broke up recently, I really loved her and still do. Just managed to cut contacts with her yesterday and I'm already feeling a lot more miserable than ever. I too wish I was never so attached with her, but it is what it is ig. Strictly speaking, it's just our brain craving that dopamine rush we always have when we spend time together with that person/ animal or object, it will take some time for it to adjust and rewire itself. The process is painful but let's hope we make it to the other side safely... Life is truly suffering but I still crave that blissfulness to give up right now, I will probably go through this again? Several times at least, but I'm too addicted to the feeling of having someone just for myself to really care about it... Good Luck (:

• Love
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer
C

catnowmeowmeow

Jul 16, 2024
I agree I wish I wasn't so attached to my relationship

• Love
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer