• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018
So the most easiest to access and best way I could see myself leaving this world is pills and alcohol.
I dont have many things available to me, but I do have 50 x 1mg Ativan pills, which I'm planning to take with straight vodka, should my time come.

Last thing I want to do is come out alive and be left in a bad way.

50mg is quite a large dose I think, also mixed with alcohol... but would like others opinions on this please..

Do you think this would end my suffering?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
If you drank a litre of vodka and took 50 pills beforehand then taped your mouth a couple of times so you don't vomit, maybe.

But as far as I know it is a painful/horrible slow death. You're better off jumping or hanging or even slitting your throat....Alcohol od is a very bad method..

There are many good methods out there..If you're an adult that can get away from people for a few days then you have complete freedom.

Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018
I have read other methods. Some are definitely not for me. Hanging, I worry it may not work properly. Slot the throat, mmm yeah not for me. Jumping from s height, maybe...

With the Ativan (Lorazepam) from what I have read, the Ativan lowers the blood pressure and puts your respiratory system into depression. Get dizzy, black out, and hopefully never wake up.
I was hoping this amount of tablets would do that.
I know adding alcohol to the mix is definitely playing with fire, but how much is enough, without vomiting.
I'd happily snort the Ativan well some of it, if it didn't make me vomit. Though I know the hit from snorting it hits you quicker, so I would have already had to have drank alcohol first..
I wouldn't want to pass out either before having taken enough to finish the job.

This way just felt comfortable for me to do, so looking into it. Thanks for your the feedback Aity

Reactions: Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I have read other methods. Some are definitely not for me. Hanging, I worry it may not work properly. Slot the throat, mmm yeah not for me. Jumping from s height, maybe...

With the Ativan (Lorazepam) from what I have read, the Ativan lowers the blood pressure and puts your respiratory system into depression. Get dizzy, black out, and hopefully never wake up.
I was hoping this amount of tablets would do that.
I know adding alcohol to the mix is definitely playing with fire, but how much is enough, without vomiting.
I'd happily snort the Ativan well some of it, if it didn't make me vomit. Though I know the hit from snorting it hits you quicker, so I would have already had to have drank alcohol first..
I wouldn't want to pass out either before having taken enough to finish the job.

This way just felt comfortable for me to do, so looking into it. Thanks for your the feedback Aity

I never said those were "good methods". I just said they are better than alcohol poisoning. Pissing and shitting yourself while you vomit and your throat burns while your lives is killing you and you go in and out of consciousness for hours only to wake up with a tube in your stomach and being stuck in a hospital for life doesn't sound that good to me. Also overdoses of any kind usually fail (1/50 succeed) and could be painful/uncomfortable.

Now. If you want lethal and painless methods you can choose from these.

CO poisoning
Nitrogen asphyxiation
Argon asphyxiation
Helium asphyxiation
Guillotine
Hanging decapitation by jumping from a ginormous tree
Any decapitation
Grenade/C4 in mouth
Nuclear bomb
Any bomb near head
Hiring someone to shoot you in the head while you sleep

There you go. Those methods should be painless, comfortable, lethal and quick. Some more than others. Personally I would say that inert gas exit bag and co poisoning are as good as suicide methods get.

Do some research. :smiling:

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
The only way hanging wouldn't work properly is if you don't do your homework. Buying a sturdy rope, looking up how to tie it properly and making sure you aren't in a position of removing it when survival instinct kicks in, and last but not least, also making sure there is no one else where you are committing the act severely reduces the chance of failure.

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
I took 90 mg of Xanax, and it didn't do much. Blacked out once, went to mental hospital another, last one ended me in hospital waking up to a breathing tube.

If you don't live alone you're going to act weird on high doses of benzos, and it will be noticed.

911 was called on me because I had fallen unconscious and fell onto my floor, which apparently was loud.

I wouldn't respond to EMTs, so maybe if I wasn't found something may have happened?

Hard to kill yourself quietly drunk and high on drugs.