WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
What the fuck ever!! To all the co workers: fuck all y'all bitches with your cute lil coffee you carry in the morning. Fuck all y'all fake smiles and fake "good morning"s. I fucking hate all y'all. Stfu nobody cares what you did in the weekend. Stfu nobody cares that your kids want a trampoline in your backyard. Stfu nobody cares about your keto diet. Stfu nobody cares about that discount code you have for that garbage shopping app. Stfu nobody cares that you got rear ended. Stfu nobody cares about your plans to renovate your house. Just stfu eat your creme cheese bagel and stfu again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Evermore, TheSoulless, Someonewhotypes and 11 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
fcpbtn5u71a51.jpg

Reactions: Ame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to mutter these words at some slavery office jobs I had so much!
I was forced to pretend I was interested in what my ex colleagues were saying.

Now, I'm a teacher who pretends to be happy 24/7 but I love teaching.

Reactions: WitheringAway, Ame and Sensei
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, no one got this post and explaining jokes ruins them. I agree with your summary of a typical workplace and believe it to be "based".

Reactions: WitheringAway
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
I hear you! Also sounds like me at my previous job. All the mindless, clique, jibber jabber. I honestly just wanted to yell at them to STFU!

Reactions: WitheringAway and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I can really relate. I can't stand my colleagues' mindless babble; I'll eventually go insane. I have no other choice than to avoid them altogether, but that's easier said than done in a small workplace.

Reactions: WitheringAway and NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
What the fuck ever!! To all the co workers: fuck all y'all bitches with your cute lil coffee you carry in the morning. Fuck all y'all fake smiles and fake "good morning"s. I fucking hate all y'all. Stfu nobody cares what you did in the weekend. Stfu nobody cares that your kids want a trampoline in your backyard. Stfu nobody cares about your keto diet. Stfu nobody cares about that discount code you have for that garbage shopping app. Stfu nobody cares that you got rear ended. Stfu nobody cares about your plans to renovate your house. Just stfu eat your creme cheese bagel and stfu again.
I don't know these people but I agree. They sound annoying as fuck!

Reactions: WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Yeah it was a very bad day for me. Thank you all for your sympathy.