DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
If I do ever go through with suicide, I will most surely leave behind notes
Many notes, to everyone who abused and hurt me
But even then, they will blame it on something else
"she died because of xyz" they'll say
Only because it will stop them from taking accountability from the fact that their actions caused my death
In the end I will never win and my story won't matter
But....I guess that'll just prove I was never loved or valued by anyone anyways
I think...many of us can relate to people not giving a shit about us
I don't think that everyone is loved
Some people are just used and abused with no one to care
And I am one of them
I don't want a funeral when I die
I just want to die knowing the truth
Nobody cared

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Deleted member 19276, Poptart and 6 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Every. Single. Reason. You. Have. For. Wanting. To. Die. MATTERS.

I can promise you that you are loved. By me, by other users. Perhaps some quiet and hidden people you may know.

Yes, I believe it's possible that some people just aren't loved by anybody, but you'd have to be a pretty awful person who also doesn't socialize or only treats others like garbage.

You sound like such a sweet person. It breaks my heart to know you are suffering to the point of exterminating your very being.

Please. If you need to chat, if you need a friend, someone to give you love... I am here. x

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Inferdan, Deleted member 17949 and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I could write a very detailed description of how I feel and why I want to die and people still just wouldn't understand. People can't empathise with and process feelings that they've never felt.

Reactions: TheWalrus, crybaby, Finally_Free and 4 others
S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
I feel the same way. That's why I think it's odd to put a lot of effort into a note. Even if people read it, in the end they'll just create whatever narrative they want and slap it on you regardless of accuracy.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and Deleted member 19276
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Do you really want to punish yourself for other people's mistakes hun?

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
@Chiyuki99
Once you are broken, suicide is not a punishment but a relief for your tortured soul.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and stillweary
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
This. No matter what, the people that caused the problems will get away with it.
Outside of this place, SS, no one cares, it is the most powerful and disturbing truth.
I wish, I so wish there was a way to make them pay. For what they did to you, for what they did to all of us...

Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
This. No matter what, the people that caused the problems will get away with it.
Outside of this place, SS, no one cares, it is the most powerful and disturbing truth.
I wish, I so wish there was a way to make them pay. For what they did to you, for what they did to all of us...
That's why everyone's lucky ss exists in the first place imo. If it didn't we wouldn't have anything to turn to. There could be a chance we would've been silenced, since everyone on mainstream sites is uncomfortable w depression or suicide sadly

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
That's why everyone's lucky ss exists in the first place imo. If it didn't we wouldn't have anything to turn to. There could be a chance we would've been silenced, since everyone on mainstream sites is uncomfortable w depression or suicide sadly
Very true. And yet they call us the cowards for wanting to quit... They are the cowards for wanting to shut us down. And for ignoring what depression and other illnesses similar to that are like.

Reactions: Finally_Free and stillweary
S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
Very true. And yet they call us the cowards for wanting to quit... They are the cowards for wanting to shut us down. And for ignoring what depression and other illnesses similar to that are like.

Completely agree. The accusation of cowardice is severely misplaced. They're too cowardly to even look at the darkness most of us walk through every single day.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Completely agree. The accusation of cowardice is severely misplaced. They're too cowardly to even look at the darkness most of us walk through every single day.
Yeah, it's like a huge surprise to them when the realization hits that the world is not puppies and rainbows too. They can honestly be pathetic with that sort of behavior of theirs that everything will be better. Most of the time, things end up grim. Too grim.