N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
In my homecountry there was a huge environmental catastrophe. Some people died, some are now homeless/ unemployed. I watched an interview with someone who lost everything. Their house is ruined, for the moment homeless and probably lost the job. The man sad very emotionally. "We still have everything. Everything is fine."
First of all respect for showing this strength. You must love life. He meant we have everything. We still live. So we have our precious life.

I cannot comprehend people saying such things after they lost everything. Damn I would be mad not dying in my sleep when the catastrophe happened. It must be terrible to lose everything. But this positivity seems for me to be so naive. It must be better to live with that attitude for your resilience/mental health. I truly think that.
I am just not like that. I am the opposite. If not everything is perfect my mind is directed towards suicide. And there are huge problems in my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: siray, Jumping_realms, Mr2005 and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm sure some people will ctb because of the floods

Reactions: Snake of Eden and PaxAmerica
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life is very cruel and unfair, I cannot understand how some people can be positive in such awful situations, maybe really they are in complete despair but are just trying to seem that way in front of others. If I had positive thinking it would be delusional and I would honestly just rather see things for what they actually are. I've always lacked the ability to cope with this life's problems and have low capacity for suffering.

Reactions: BottomlessPit, All Things Must Pass and PaxAmerica
P

Perpetually99

Feb 2, 2021
Sometimes it's best to lose everything. When you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain. No crazy expectations that if left unfulfilled will leave you to grief and sadness. Losing all hope is sometimes freedom. "it's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything".

For me I had so many expectations of my life that didn't manifest because I got sick. And I could've made a full recovery on numerous occasions had I properly executed. But I failed. And this causes me suicidality because things didn't unfold according to plan. I would be married to the love of my life, making six figures, being athletic, looking and feeling good about myself. But becuase of a couple of wrong moves I"m trapped. I still have high hope to make a full recovery but in a way I want to die because things didn't pan out as they SHOULD have. That image in my head of how things are supposed to be is fucking me up.

Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
They say when the SHTF,that's when people rally and reject ctb. I bet there's a few taciturn Krauts that
were contemplating ctb,and might have, had not the floods come. Now they are dedicated to surviving the floods. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perpetually99