• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
"On a sidenote, I don't find charts with exalted Mercury that are not combust or afflicted regularly

I think she's a very intelligent person and people with strong Mercury usually don't make bad decisions in life without thinking practically"

"Intelligence also comes from a strong fifth house which is there. I'm 100% sure she's a very intellectual person"

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
They mentioned your intelligence 2x, must be a noteworthy quality

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They mentioned your intelligence 2x, must be a noteworthy quality
"People who get in bad relationships usually have combust or weak Mercury"

• Wow
  • Informative
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't think using astrology is a good method to try and find out how smart you are...

• Yay!
Reactions: Sylveon, jar-baby, Rocinante and 4 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't think using astrology is a good method to try and find out how smart you are...
My magic stones vibrated when I read your comment.
This means you are wrong.

Take care of yourself, because the planetary system is not favorable to you today.
If I were you, I would eat a lot of garlic to counteract the bad energy.

Of course, I don't encourage you to do anything, but if you want, you can buy my guide, which costs only $1,000.
You will find more useful tips there.
This is a really low price for peace of mind.
Invest in yourself.

• Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante, EvisceratedJester, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Your posts and replies on this site in general say you are smart

• Informative
Reactions: bernara, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Your posts and replies on this site in general say you are smart
Her posts on this site say that she's aware about society and the current system, not that she's smart. There's a difference between being smart and being knowledgeable. She is smart but that isn't shown by her posts and replies here

• Wow
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
My mom says I'm cool.

Reactions: AvwJ
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Her posts on this site say that she's aware about society and the current system, not that she's smart. There's a difference between being smart and being knowledgeable. She is smart but that isn't shown by her posts and replies here
Still smarter than 99% of NPC drones out there who repeat platitudes showing they are barely sentient.

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Still smarter than 99% of NPC drones out there who repeat platitudes showing they are barely sentient.
Fair enough. Compared to those people, she is smarter though the main quality here is critical thinking. In this case though, I feel like intelligence and critical thinking are one and the same

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My IQ was professionally tested to be 120 but it might even be higher. My sister's is 130 and I'd estimate my cousin's to be 140. She's really smart

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante and ijustwishtodie
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Some of the stupidest people I've ever met or spoken to, appear to believe they're the most intelligent - somewhat like an intelligence psychosis.

Last edited:
Reactions: jar-baby, Rocinante and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Some of the stupidest people I've ever met or spoken to, appear to believe they're the most intelligent - somewhat like an intelligence psychosis.
Dunning-kruger effect?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Dunning-kruger effect?
My IQ was professionally tested at my autism evaluation so there's scientific evidence for it. IQ is genetic and my cousin is extremely intelligent and my sister is smart too, so…

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
My IQ was professionally tested at my autism evaluation so there's scientific evidence for it. IQ is genetic and my cousin is extremely intelligent and my sister is smart too, so…
I'm just responding to their comment about people overestimating their intelligence. My response has nothing to do with you.

K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
Maybe it's because I'm a Taurus and Mercury is in retrograde, but am I the only one who can never tell if someone is being serious or ironic when it comes to astrology?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
However, if you believe in astrology you are per definition not smart.

Reactions: wyo777
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
However, if you believe in astrology you are per definition not smart.
I don't believe in astrology; I just think that it's interesting. I take it with a grain of salt

• Wow
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Intelligence got nothing to do with being smart. It is easier for people with high IQ to learn, but it does not mean they always want to. IQ is only one of the four subtypes of intelligence, beside that is EQ, SQ and AQ. All of them are responsible for different part of our life journey. I think some Harward studies even mentioned about 8 types. Anyway, most important is that people highly inyelligent don't talk about that, yhey don't need to.