B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
I found a list of training audio from the Monroe Institute, where they scientifically studied remote-viewing (going out of your body to recon). The program was so successful, it was funded and endorsed by the C.I.A.

www.youtube.com/@SoulFrequency/playlists

It's the first playlist, "The Gateway Experience". Be sure to use headphones, as frequencies are used to synchronize the two hemispheres of one's brain. I'm just embarking on this, and am curious if others experience any cool happenings--or perceived happenings.

An interesting adjunct to this from a personal perspective (not me): www.youtube.com/@PhaseEvolution/videos

See ya in the ethers

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, sserafim and hungry_ghost
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I've heard that astral projection begins with a sensation of sleep paralysis.

But every time I have sleep paralysis and I can feel my spirit floating upwards, I panic and start shouting in my mind, and wake myself up.

I'm not even sure what I would do if I managed to achieve it.

Reactions: sserafim, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Bardo
B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
I've heard that astral projection begins with a sensation of sleep paralysis.

But every time I have sleep paralysis and I can feel my spirit floating upwards, I panic and start shouting in my mind, and wake myself up.

I'm not even sure what I would do if I managed to achieve it.
I had sleep paralysis once years ago. It felt like a hugely powerful demon was sitting on me, nearly completely overpowering me. I did some mantras, including Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (from Nichiren Buddhism--I think it encapsulates the entirety of the Lotus or Diamond Sutra). The "demon" vanished.

I know there's a physiological basis for this, but why the feeling of demons so often with people? Why not Katy Perry?

Reactions: hungry_ghost and Per Ardua Ad Astra
ThomasJ

ThomasJ

Feb 16, 2023
The CIA funded a number of pretty wild projects back in the day to get an edge on the Soviets. They had one project where they would put pigeons inside missiles and have them peck at a monitor to steer the missile.

The project you're talking about is project Stargate. And it was never a large project, apparently never had more than 20 people working on it (compared that to 5000 working on the nuke in Los Alomos alone), and was likely spearheaded by a single guy who had a bit of an obsession, snuck the thing past his seniors, and had a good enough position to procure some funds for himself. The CIA is a large organisation, some of the things going on within are bound to be a little crazy. Especially when we look at decades of history.

And in the end, nothing came of it. It was eventually shut down. If astral projection worked, I suspect it would be a pretty central part of our lives.

Reactions: sserafim and Bardo
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
I had sleep paralysis once years ago. It felt like a hugely powerful demon was sitting on me, nearly completely overpowering me. I did some mantras, including Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (from Nichiren Buddhism--I think it encapsulates the entirety of the Lotus or Diamond Sutra). The "demon" vanished.

I know there's a physiological basis for this, but why the feeling of demons so often with people? Why not Katy Perry?

I once had similar terrifying sleep paralysis years ago too— exactly — a "demon sitting on me" — as was sleeping on my back.

Years later heard it called — "The old hag" — and very common ?

Same question as you— why demons?

B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
The CIA funded a number of pretty wild projects back in the day to get an edge on the Soviets. They had one project where they would put pigeons inside missiles and have them peck at a monitor to steer the missile.

The project you're talking about is project Stargate. And it was never a large project, apparently never had more than 20 people working on it (compared that to 5000 working on the nuke in Los Alomos alone), and was likely spearheaded by a single guy who had a bit of an obsession, snuck the thing past his seniors, and had a good enough position to procure some funds for himself. The CIA is a large organisation, some of the things going on within are bound to be a little crazy. Especially when we look at decades of history.

And in the end, nothing came of it. It was eventually shut down. If astral projection worked, I suspect it would be a pretty central part of our lives.
Actually, quite a bit came of it to my understanding. Thomas Campbell, the nuclear physicist who was instrumental in assisting Bob Monroe build his lab and test protocols (also the author of MY BIG TOE) --:TOE" meaning Theory Of Everything--has spoken extensively of it. Like you, I'm a skeptic. I've not had any wacky experiences whatsoever, but it's something to do since walking and standing are so damn difficult. Why not try to fly? Maybe that'll be easier.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
ThomasJ

ThomasJ

Feb 16, 2023
Actually, quite a bit came of it to my understanding. Thomas Campbell, the nuclear physicist who was instrumental in assisting Bob Monroe build his lab and test protocols (also the author of MY BIG TOE) --:TOE" meaning Theory Of Everything--has spoken extensively of it. Like you, I'm a skeptic. I've not had any wacky experiences whatsoever, but it's something to do since walking and standing are so damn difficult. Why not try to fly? Maybe that'll be easier.
you know, just for your sake I really hope that there's something to it. Godspeed, brother (or sister).

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Bardo
B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
you know, just for your sake I really hope that there's something to it. Godspeed, brother (or sister).
Brother. Haha. Thanks. The most fantastic dreams I have had were when I took a swig of Nyquil Zzzzz. Wow. Really gets that limbic dream sensorium activated.
I once had similar terrifying sleep paralysis years ago too— exactly — a "demon sitting on me" — as was sleeping on my back.

Years later heard it called — "The old hag" — and very common ?

Same question as you— why demons?
Right. Why is it a dark. ominous presence instead of triplets from Hooters? I did put that in the suggestion box.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: ThomasJ
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I found a list of training audio from the Monroe Institute, where they scientifically studied remote-viewing (going out of your body to recon). The program was so successful, it was funded and endorsed by the C.I.A.

www.youtube.com/@SoulFrequency/playlists

It's the first playlist, "The Gateway Experience". Be sure to use headphones, as frequencies are used to synchronize the two hemispheres of one's brain. I'm just embarking on this, and am curious if others experience any cool happenings--or perceived happenings.

An interesting adjunct to this from a personal perspective (not me): www.youtube.com/@PhaseEvolution/videos

See ya in the ethers
I've heard about the Gateway tapes too…I wonder if it works. I do think astral travel is possible but I'm not sure how much success I would have with it. It's worth a try tho. I want to go to the astral realm to see for myself what's there

Last edited: