• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Let's say I'd mix:
  • 15 mg of xanax
  • 50 mg of lormetazepam
And then it's pretty much it. Would that be enough to ctb?
Or option 2. Same stuff, but double the amount? So 30mg xanax and 100 mg of lormetathing?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It may not kill you. You should consider a mix with other lethal substances / meds imo.

• Informative
Reactions: feuerflieger and SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I swear if it wasn't for the risk of not succeeding I'd swallow both of them bottles right now, it's annoying that there are no substances like N, that you just need to drink and done. Everything else requires soooo much preparation like holy...
And yes I know you can still jump out of a window but you got what I mean cmon.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: xBrialesana, AllCatsAreGrey, feuerflieger and 1 other person
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
That most likely won't kill you.
Benzodiazepines by design were made to be less dangerous than the barbiturates they replaced to make a fatal od difficult.

Reactions: nofunclub, Deleted member 65988, finishLana and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
you need meto anti-emetic
prothiadan or amitryptiline to kill the heart
cimetidine to makw it more lethal
a lot more benzos

you need to follow a known recipe

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
What if you mix those benzos with half a bottle of vodka? I have antiemetic, even tho it's expired...
Is there a high chance of succeeding that way?
And if so, how painful or uncomfortable would that be?
I assume one would just fall unconscious, right?

shadow_moses

shadow_moses

May 9, 2023
Benzos aren't gonna kill you alone. But like someone else said you can use the benzos to make killing yourself easier. Less stressful. If I had some benzos I'd probably have already done the deed by now
What if you mix those benzos with half a bottle of vodka? I have antiemetic, even tho it's expired...
Yeah like I said that's not gonna kill you. It's very difficult to kill yourself with recreational drugs. Most people survive and just wake up in the hospital. Sorry but that's not the way out
Yeah like I said that's not gonna kill you. It's very difficult to kill yourself with recreational drugs. Most people survive and just wake up in the hospital. Sorry but that's not the way out

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
This is my first post I'm seeing back in a while and yes there's always risks but highly unlikely, almost guaranteed not.

Trust me, I know the feeling. If you have some sort of access to something.. my 60x ambien and 90 Xanax (and more if I need I have a quack doc) calls me to every refill month (besides the fact that I'm a fuckin addict), I get so excited with the potential of all those pills. But know they can't do anything. (Although taking 100mg ambien with my crazy tolerance (and sometimes a joint because it's still not enough) just to get minimal 6 hour sleep is line mini oding myself into sleep)

But very grateful I have the access to what I have as it will make literally any method I do much easier. Same to you I

Reactions: SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
This is my first post I'm seeing back in a while and yes there's always risks but highly unlikely, almost guaranteed not.

Trust me, I know the feeling. If you have some sort of access to something.. my 60x ambien and 90 Xanax (and more if I need I have a quack doc) calls me to every refill month (besides the fact that I'm a fuckin addict), I get so excited with the potential of all those pills. But know they can't do anything. (Although taking 100mg ambien with my crazy tolerance (and sometimes a joint because it's still not enough) just to get minimal 6 hour sleep is line mini oding myself into sleep)

But very grateful I have the access to what I have as it will make literally any method I do much easier. Same to you I
Thank you, yeah that's exactly how I feel!
I just wished I could make a ctb cocktail with what I have but I see it's not that easy...

OFF TOPIC
Your profile picture is spectacular, I love the background *.*

G

golden_triforce3

Sep 10, 2023
My understanding is that benzos are nearly impossible to die from. The amount you have is also actually close to nothing in terms of having serious effects. They could potentiate the effect of heavy-hitters like opioids, but they're mostly used to calm people down and decrease the suffering of effective methods.

• Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If you have dealers in your city , they is a good chance they have hydromorphone on hands , its a very powerful opioid , mixing it with benzos might kill you.

1$ a pill in downtown eastside Vancouver, very cheap to kill you.

People are dropping like flies in that neighborood.

Last edited:
G

golden_triforce3

Sep 10, 2023
My understanding is that benzos are nearly impossible to die from. The amount you have is also actually close to nothing in terms of having serious effects. They could potentiate the effect of heavy-hitters like opioids, but they're mostly used to calm people down and decrease the suffering of effective methods.
From Wong et al., 2015 (J Vet Intern Med):

"Adverse effects of alprazolam administration in people include drowsiness, fatigue, weakness, ataxia, and sedation; however, the medication has a wide safety margin evidenced by the very high median lethal dose of alprazolam that will kill 50% of rats (LD50​, 331–2171 mg/kg).6, 10 After accidental ingestion of alprazolam in dogs at doses as high as 5.55 mg/kg, clinical signs were similar to those reported in people and included ataxia and disorientation, depression, hyperactivity, gastrointestinal distress, weakness, tremors, vocalization, increased heart and respiratory rate, hypothermia, and increased salivation developing within 10–30 minutes postingestion.11 Despite the high doses ingested, death was not reported in any of those dogs, emphasizing the safety of this drug."

So if someone is like 70kg, they'd have to take 23000-151970mg of Xanax and they would still have a 50% chance of survival. Assuming humans would respond similarly to rats, that is. Apparently, the amount you have would be enough to give a chihuahua a rough night, though.

Last edited: