• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Is there any places in the UK that will assist you for money.

G

goodbyeimoutt

Apr 12, 2019
I'd assume no, even if there was they wouldn't do it in a way that their name could be published online in a forum where everyone can see.

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018

Sadly, no. ;-;
Belgium do, even if its depression which is much better than dignitas in that respect.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Sadly, no. ;-;
Belgium do, even if its depression which is much better than dignitas in that respect.

Only if there is enough evidence the depression is considered incurable and you'd still have to find a doctor willing to do it. I'm guessing not a lot of them would be eager to risk a lawsuit for a foreigner they just met.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Final Exit could probably send someone but it has to be secretive.
Lookup the Frontline special on Assisted Suicide, I think it went into some detail.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Only if there is enough evidence the depression is considered incurable and you'd still have to find a doctor willing to do it. I'm guessing not a lot of them would be eager to risk a lawsuit for a foreigner they just met.

Your doctors history would prove the depression. I know my history would be more than enough for someone to let me die that way. I bet alot of other people on here too have a history that some doctor would help them end their lives.

Not everyone on here though, but quite alot id imagine. I was watching someone on youtube who went to belgium and ended their life.

Reactions: soda_pressed
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Sunset764 and Ashpac
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Your doctors history would prove the depression. I know my history would be more than enough for someone to let me die that way. I bet alot of other people on here too have a history that some doctor would help them end their lives.

Not everyone on here though, but quite alot id imagine. I was watching someone on youtube who went to belgium and ended their life.
I have been looking into going over seas to have this done and havent been able to find much on the subject. Where can one find what all that needs to be done to do this?

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I have been looking into going over seas to have this done and havent been able to find much on the subject. Where can one find what all that needs to be done to do this?
I've looked into this a little bit. There's some information here...

• Love
Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I've looked into this a little bit. There's some information here...

Thank you so far gotten a few things from a couple people. I doubt it will ever be a real option for me but I do like to know.

Reactions: crimea_river
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Thank you so far gotten a few things from a couple people. I doubt it will ever be a real option for me but I do like to know.
You're welcome. I'm not sure it'd be viable for me either, due to many factors and it's far from an easy process, contrary to what's written in a lot of media stories (in the UK anyway).

Reactions: PatKat