• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
Assisted Suicide - The Most Basic Human Right, Illegal Everywhere is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 . This essay may be reproduced in whole or in part in any medium or format without permission from the author, provided the original source is cited, it is not for profit, and the text remains unchanged.

Assisted Suicide - The Most Basic Human Right, Illegal Everywhere

"Dying is not a crime." ~ Jack Kevorkian

People think that we are free and that we have rights, but this is far from the truth. Although we have freedoms, the essential is missing and therefore any choice is illusory, artificial, and not really voluntary. The most fundamental liberty, assisted suicide, is not granted to us and, worse still, is treated and punished as an unlawful, immoral crime. On the contrary, its legalisation is not only ethical, but urgent, because millions of people are in pain unwillingly, many of whom will resort to brutal suicide methods, and preventing death only postpones the inevitable.

The first thing to consider is that countless individuals are trapped and forced to endure a daily hell with no hope of remission or even the slightest consolation. Their wounds may be too deep to heal, or they may be what most of the population dismiss as minor inconveniences that the sufferer rightfully wishes to avoid. Either way, they go through life reluctantly, and when we spit on such important concepts as consent, it speaks volumes about our supposedly pro-bodily autonomy society. According to Jack Kevorkian, an American doctor and prominent advocate of assisted suicide (n.d.), "if you don't have liberty and self-determination, you've got nothing, that's what this country is built on. And this is the ultimate self-determination, when you determine how and when you're going to die when you're suffering." Here, Dr Kevorkian argues that individual freedoms are the quintessence of civilisation, and that at the core of such liberties lies the power to decide whether we would rather live or die. The exercise of this right is indeed the ultimate expression of self-determination, and without it we are not free at all, for we have no choice but to continue to exist whether we like it or not. It is therefore no exaggeration to say that, as long as we keep prohibiting and criminalising physician-assisted suicide, people are prisoners of life. Hence, the need to legalise this service worldwide, without restrictions.

This is further evidenced by the fact that those who are desperate enough will resort to risky and violent do-it-yourself alternatives that can have disastrous consequences, either for themselves, their environment, or both. A botched suicide attempt can result in paralysis, permanent brain damage, or similar debilitating disabilities, and even if the suicidal person succeeds, they can not only traumatise those who find their body, but also cause catastrophic accidents. For example, someone may deliberately crash their car in order to take their own life - a phenomenon known as vehicular suicide - which can lead to a collision and the possible injury and death of other drivers. Cases such as these show that, when the pain is unbearable, some will do whatever it takes to end it, no matter how hasty their plan and no matter whether they endanger others. We need not condemn these people, however, because they are desperate and have no other option; the world has denied them every other option, starting with that of a dignified way out. It is clear from all of the above that, far from stopping determined people from killing themselves, banning the humane way, assisted dying, will only increase the likelihood of unnecessary and avoidable tragedies.

Besides, non-existence is the inescapable destination towards which we are all heading, no matter what preventive measures we take, and it cannot possibly be negative; on the contrary, it is beyond peaceful. We have never heard, nor will we ever hear, the dead moaning and begging to return to the realm of the living, as they cannot miss the so-called goods of life. Once they are gone, they enter a completely harmless state of being, or rather a non-state of being, in which all their sorrows, all their nagging aggravations vanish forever into blissful nothingness. Imagine the deepest sleep you have ever had as you read the following:

Non-existence, is what remains, in the absence of everything, (including: awareness,
consciousness, "i", "I", dimensions, realms, existence, etc).
-- Therefore, non-existence is not a state-of-being, where you are aware of the
void/nothingness/etc, (since awareness cannot exist in non-existence).
-- Indeed, non-existence is not a state-of-being of any kind, since it is beyond all of this,
and it's also beyond: enlightenment, awakening, self-realisation, liberation, non-duality, etc.
-- Indeed, it's so far beyond all of these games/nonsense, that it can't be compared to any
of it. (Ever Deeper Honesty, n.d., p. 9)

This book explains that non-existence does not fit into any of these categories because they imply something that exists in some form, and when one succumbs to oblivion, all such layers are revealed as superficial noise and fade away. The same is true of suffering, for it disappears the moment one does so; in fact, no longer being is the only true and lasting solution to both the individual and the collective predicament. Quite simply, it is impossible to describe death as a loss, since it is actually the other way round - it removes perceived pleasure and that which plagues you, and in turn leaves you at rest for eternity. Consequently, it is moral, not criminal, to help those who desire this outcome.

Ultimately, medical assistance in dying may be illegal and a taboo in most countries, but that does not change the dire necessity for it to be readily available to the entire population. It is the most basic service that people should have access to, because only then will they be able to escape the torture they are begrudgingly undergoing. It would also reduce the chances of individuals seriously hurting themselves and/or others when they can no longer tolerate the agony and do something reckless. Not to mention that no one can be harmed by a lethal injection that takes them to the other side, nor by the permanent tranquillity that follows. Allowing everyone to live on their own terms, as much or as little as they wish, is so essential, and yet so disregarded, that it should make us question if we really have a say in our lives, as we often hear.

References
Ever Deeper Honesty. (n.d.). Website: https://www.everdeeperhonesty.com/?m=1

Jack Kevorkian. (n.d.). AZQuotes.com. Retrieved October 25, 2023, from AZQuotes.com. Website: https://www.azquotes.com/quote/156947

Vehicular suicide. (n.d.). Wikipedia.org. Retrieved October 22, 2023, from Wikipedia.org. Website: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicular_suicide

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
In most countries, people do not have the right to seek help to end their lives. This legislation is old and needs to be changed. These countries should introduce human euthanasia. People should not be treated worse than pets. The healthcare system pretends that human death does not exist - human life should be prolonged under all circumstances. Suicide is a fundamental human right. We should all have the right to decide the time of our own death. People should not be forced into cruel and unreliable methods to avoid pointless suffering. We all have to die and therefore the death process should be done in a good way.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
We all had that right to assisted suicide but they purposefully took it away to make us slaves and prisoners and so not free.

They went to great effort to pass laws that made assisted suicide a crime

They put dr Kevorkian in prison to make an example so that others wouldn't assist in suicide.

Recently they jailed Kenneth law for selling legal suicide supplies online. Everything he sold was legal but I think he is still in jail awaiting trial. They executed massive worldwide coordinated police visits to most of Kenneth law's customers.

No one should be forced to keep going through unbearable pain . But that's exactly what they are doing purposefully by banning assisted suicide and Nembutal. The technology like Nembutal is there for anybody to easily pass away in 5 minutes no pain. But they purposefully made it illegal for humans to buy Nembutal. A dog a cat yeah they can get nembutal to not suffer anymore but a human no they say a human has to continue to suffer unimaginable torture. Then they inprison the heros Kenneth law and Dr. Kevorkian for helping desperate people escape unbearable torture. That shows you the evil of the world

The injustice they did to these 2 people.

They protrayed their fictional ideas such as "suicide is immoral" "assisted suicide is immoral " as objective facts and objective truth. As a result Most people believe these fictional ideas are the facts of life . But they are not because I should have the right to kill myself if i want to there is nothing morally wrong with that.

They have most people believing the contradictory illogical ideas as the facts of life.

1. It's ok to give a dog that's suffering Nembutal but not a human that is suffering and asking for assisted suicide and for that Nembutal.

2. The non-consensual act of having children is glorified as something beautiful but the consensual act of assisted suicide is seen as something monstrous ( See Kenneth Law : this wouldn't have happened to Kenneth Law if this belief was not prevalent) . Notice that nobody asked to be born and that suffering cannot be avoided after being born so this causes suffering while there can be no suffering in non-existence
3. "Life is good" and "Non-existence" is bad are just fictional subjective ideas portrayed and broadcast as objective truth as the facts of life and most people just accept that as true. I ask how can non-existence be bad? It can't because there can't be any pain or suffering in non-existence

There's hundreds more lies than these 3 or more that i alluded to here

Last edited:
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
If there could be a way where you see someone once a month for 2 years and if you still feel the same way, you can go. We have/had other things where you have to take two years.
2 years sounds a long time but most of us have suffered for much much longer.
2 years is enough to turn your life around if that is your want if you could get past the impulse.
I'm sure one day there will be mental health assisted, planets overpopulated and a we are seen as a drain and problem on society.

I would assisted if I could choose anywhere, I'll take the drink or jab laid back on a pyre with the sun going down, then light the pyre, ashes, blown in the wind. Gone.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a very good essay written by (the late) Dr. Jack Kevorkian and yes, sadly the State as well as the people in power, made an example out of him and put him through a lot of legal troubles. I agree that a lot of unnecessary tragedies and barbaric ways of going out (or even attempts) would be avoided had there been a codified, legal right for anyone to leave this world should they choose to. I do believe that if I had the legal right to assisted suicide, waive all legal action or prosecution for willing providers of assisted death/aiding (protecting and covering the providers' from legal consequences or litigation), then I wouldn't have to search for barbaric means and hide my intentions to want to CTB.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Personally, I think the first 3 paragraphs of this essay are great as an appeal to society at large and I completely agree with them, but the latter part of the essay which essentially describes a pro-mortalism philosophy I both disagree with and think is not smart to include in an essay that seems to be an appeal to society at large, as now you are not only trying to convince people that assisted dying should be a right, but that death is inherently superior to life.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It just shows what a disgusting and hellish world we exist in where the option of assisted suicide isn't a human right, I despise how humans force life here and wish to make existence into a prison where those who want to leave have to struggle to do so.

The option to peacefully and permanently escape from all suffering is the most important right in this existence that so senselessly causes so much harm where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Only non-existence is true perfection to me and the fact that it's purposely made so difficult to find true peace from the hell that is existence just proves that humans are the worst species.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
In my country where I live I have to admit that the health system is very very good, considering alot of other countries. We are privileged. So it feel very wrong to complain. But when it comes to assisted suicide. Why couldn't it be a law stating that if you could document your mentally illness for let's say 6-10 years. No progress over 18 (?) Idk 20. Why can't they let you decide if you want to end it or not. Again our heath system here is very good. But yeah. ❤️

Reactions: Daxter_87
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
The elite are evil. More evil than anyone who "encourages" people who are suffering to carry on with their self inflicted deaths.
"You are suffering? You want to leave this earth? Well, you can't do that! We can't afford to lose another numbered worker! You MUST continue to suffer! You must keep being imprisioned! Why? Just because!"