• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
Hiya folks. So, for lack of a better term, I'm a bit of a normie? I've never used the dark/deep web, I have next to no knowledge. Now, with my ideal method being SN, (due to my multiple failed attempts at hanging and partial hanging) it just seems to be the place to be (among a few other services I would be interested in during my last few days). I'm looking for a lot of vetted information, what kind of computer to buy, safety measures, sites, other tips, etc. I feel like it's also worth mentioning I've never used crypto, but it's pretty public now so how hard could it be to figure out? Idk. Feel free to shoot a dm or reply directly. Ciao

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
You're best of searching for tutorials for Tor, Tails etc. off site and familiarising yourself with those. Tails isn't really necessary if you're just browsing/buying but use it if you want to.

Are both good for market links. Bear in mind there's a lot of upheaval in the DNM scene right now because one of the major markets pulled an exit scam/extortion attempt last week.

Dread is a reputable darknet forum - you can find onion links on daunt (they're run by the same crew).

Reactions: Homo erectus
countdowntoecstasy

countdowntoecstasy

Feb 11, 2024
Tails does a really good job on setting things up for you and giving you advice to stay anonymous. The only thing you really need to set it up is a USB drive. I thought it was daunting at first, but the set up isn't too hard. I never really messed with crypto, but tails itself is pretty easy to get running.

Pangolin

Pangolin

Feb 3, 2024
What I'm worried about is the type of computer that would work best. I've seen a lot of conflicting information, particularly on the tails subreddit. Debating on a HP Chromebook and a Lenovo ThinkPad at the moment. If anyone has anything to say about either of those I would love to hear it

Ember_Dragon_rose

Ember_Dragon_rose

Sep 25, 2023
You're best of searching for tutorials for Tor, Tails etc. off site and familiarising yourself with those. Tails isn't really necessary if you're just browsing/buying but use it if you want to.

Are both good for market links. Bear in mind there's a lot of upheaval in the DNM scene right now because one of the major markets pulled an exit scam/extortion attempt last week.

Dread is a reputable darknet forum - you can find onion links on daunt (they're run by the same crew).
Just realised u aswered te question lol didnt read

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
What do you need dark web for? Most of the stuff for sn method can be found on clear web. There is no sn on darkweb

Ember_Dragon_rose

Ember_Dragon_rose

Sep 25, 2023
What do you need dark web for? Most of the stuff for sn method can be found on clear web. There is no sn on darkweb
there was a darkweb link a bit ago cos SS was blocked in a few countries, tried accessing it thru there as I normally try to but wasn't up so just curious

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
there was a darkweb link a bit ago cos SS was blocked in a few countries, tried accessing it thru there as I normally try to but wasn't up so just curious
Can just use a vpn. No need for darkweb especially with its loading times it's better to have vpn anyway

Ember_Dragon_rose

Ember_Dragon_rose

Sep 25, 2023
Can just use a vpn. No need for darkweb especially with its loading times it's better to have vpn anyway
true but rn don't use one and no intention of soon with concerns with misuse of data by vpn companies ig there are other ways to get a vpn but haven't looked properly into it yet

Pangolin

Pangolin

Feb 3, 2024
The pinned thread in the forum implied that it was needed to get SN

Pangolin

Pangolin

Feb 3, 2024
Wouldn't I need to make up a company or something? I feel like I'd fuck something up