• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mortelles

Feb 3, 2024
No Big surprise that I'm on this site yet once again. How do you begin to explain to someone the consequences of their actions when they're on a spectrum of sorts so you can't get them to see the wrong in what they've done? Because all he's done is separate me from my relationship with my mother, threaten me, ruin my job and living situation. I write this from a hospital bed after I was 5150'd by my boss.. stupid of me to call for help. Should've let the pills done their job I was close too.. but back to why I'm here. Do I really have a small glimmer of hope that all this drama and his face will go away? Or am I again lying to myself about what's going on so I don't call for help the next time I attempt? No means no. And not "come on baby" bullshit

• Aww..
Reactions: rozeske and boddibo
malware

malware

I regret nothing.
Mar 2, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through any of this. No one deserves such awful things to happen to them. I commend you for being able to speak about it via this website despite the horrible circumstances. I hope things improve for you and you find the peace you deserve.

M

Mortelles

Feb 3, 2024
I'm so sorry you're going through any of this. No one deserves such awful things to happen to them. I commend you for being able to speak about it via this website despite the horrible circumstances. I hope things improve for you and you find the peace you deserve.
Things seem to be improving almost instantaneously for me. I feel less burdened after putting my truth out there. I don't see the need to die anymore. I just want my life back.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and rozeske
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Things seem to be improving almost instantaneously for me. I feel less burdened after putting my truth out there. I don't see the need to die anymore. I just want my life back.
Im glad they are x