• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
anyone have information on this method ? anything helps pls, tysm

DouceLune

DouceLune

Be happy with what it was
Feb 19, 2023
The general reported deadly amount is somewhere around 500mg/kg body weight, quite the amount.
Overdosing on aspirin causes salicylate poisoning, and as I recall can be quite brutal before you eventually do pass on. Unsure of what to actually expect, as I don't know anyone who has tried or reported salicylate poisoning by aspirin. Certainly is possible, but seems rather painful as well.

• Informative
Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
E

EmmaD

-
Apr 11, 2023
anyone have information on this method ? anything helps pls, tysm
I took an aspirin overdose aged 15. I don't actually have much useful stuff to say about it though, only that I had stomach pains which were getting worse before the charcoal and stomach pump. And that I was told after it's very hard to OD on it. But it's correct about 500 mg being the potentially lethal dose. It does cause all kinds of painful symptoms on the way though, possible stomach and intestinal bleeding etc.

• Informative
Reactions: unrest, dra1ncoreslwt, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Upvote 0
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Try the good old carbon monoxide instead, bathroom or a tent and seal it with tape. Very peaceful according to PPH.

• Informative
Upvote 0
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I tried aspirin (325mg), blood pressure medication, and sleeping pills. The aspirin left my stomach upset and a ringing in my ears that didn't go away for 5 days. I wouldn't recommend it.

• Informative
Upvote 0
S

Suicidе

Life is unacceptable
Sep 11, 2022
From my experience, an aspirin OD will cause ears ringing painfully, feelings of panic, faintness, and cause difficulty breathing. Those aspirin tablets were bitter as fuck and were disgusting to swallow once they dissolved.
2 years ago, I took about 10,000mg (a bit less than 1/3 of the lethal dosing for my body) worth of aspirin and stayed at a general hospital for 2 nights.

Aspirin overdose is a slow and painful death and don't recommend it.

Check: https://web.archive.org/web/20211120101251/https://suicide.wiki/w/Main_Page

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/

• Informative
Upvote 0
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
When I was 15 I tried this. I chewed over 1,000 aspirin. Huge mistake Obviously didn't take me out. I lost my hearing and sight for over a week. I really don't suggest this.

• Informative
Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt and touhoufan
Upvote 0
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
When I was 15 I tried this. I chewed over 1,000 aspirin. Huge mistake Obviously didn't take me out. I lost my hearing and sight for over a week. I really don't suggest this.
How much did you take if Im allowed to ask. I don't understand 1,000. 1000 pills? 1000 grams per kg? Need more information.

Upvote 0
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I accidentally ODed on wintergreen oil before. Slightly different molecule but gets broken down exactly as aspirin by the body.
Wintergreen is far more concentrated than aspirin though and can also get absorbed though the skin.
Started with a headache. Blamed my neck. Added more and more wintergreen the worse it got cause I am an idiot.
Headache reached mid-migraine level and I got nauseous and was exhaused. Was tired for a a day or two and my one kidney took 2 weeks to stop hurting. Had to call in sick and take an antibiotic. (passed it off as a bad bladder infection to.not admit that I am stupid lol)

Upvote 0