• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
is it possible to kill myself by wrapping a pair of headphones around my neck? i considered partial suspension but lack the materials. also, i'm a bit scared of pain, so any info relating to this method or aspyhyxiation in general would be appreciated. thanks

willowtrees0

willowtrees0

willowtrees
Oct 5, 2018
headphone wires are not only fragil and likely to break unless you weigh like 10 pounds, It doesnt take long to pass out but you will thrash around and it does take longer to actually be past the point of no return. Also any thin wire will hurt way worse than something thicker. I chose a dog leash for mine and Its perfect. asphyxiation is difficult to get the hang of. It will take practice and a little bit of google images to locate your carotid artery and press on it so you pass out. If you feel pain in your head or alot of pressure just stop and try again until you get a sort of 'high' feeling. you will just feel like you are fading out.

Reactions: lv-gras, samsays89 and nzdarkshark