• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
Some people speculate that as tensions rise with America and China, war will break out and all Asians will be seen as enemies and forced into concentration camps. It might be a good idea to jump ship before that happens. It has happened before with the Japanese internment camps. "But I'm not Chinese, they won't get me." Do you really expect racist Americans to be able to tell the difference between Asians? Not only were the Japanese rounded up, but other Asians also were taken into those camps. Americans are eager to turn this into a reality again, Asian scientists are being deported out of fear of them being spies, causing a reverse brain drain. I wish for death, but I want to do it on my own terms. Chances are I'll be cruelly tortured before getting slaughtered, or slowly suffer from a disease (concentration camps don't usually have the best living conditions) and pass away. They may even perform experiments on me, because by then Asians will lose all of their human rights. During war time, lots of atrocities can occur and be swept under the rug under the pretense of national security. Americans are the original Nazis, Hitler was inspired by how the colonists treated the Native Americans. Look at how hate crimes against Asians rose during coronavirus, no one stopped the massacre.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm Chinese but I can pretend to be Japanese. I think I actually look Japanese because a Japanese guy spoke Japanese to me in an airport in Japan

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If that comes to happen I'll just say my family's from Taiwan which is true. At least some China-haters seem to be aware of Taiwan's role in a US-China war and supportive of them.