N

notreallyhere

Dec 12, 2022
Used archetype market for China white and it didn't work. Will not fully dissolve even with cooking or citric acid. Can't afford to keep wasting money trying different vendors, and trying with products iv that just put me closer to sepsis than an od. If anyone has any leads to a fent or heroin plug for iv use in Asheville please message me. I am beyond desperate at this point. To have had everything ready finally and the syringe pump and catheter placed and the shit powder just clog in the iv and not dissolve I can't express the devastation I have to get out of this

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Your OP made me sing RHCP. I can't help since I've never taken drugs.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
usually the sketchier areas are where you can find product. parks downtown late night. if you're desperate enough walk into the hood of your city and ask around. might be labeled cop suspect if you look a certain way. they won't approach you to sell unless you've got a certain look to you too. it's definitely not out of reach but it is difficult. also local telegram/whatsapp groups. both have functions to check groups in yur area and sometimes you can get lucky and find a dealer.